+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5644 E link broken

keith6661

Oct 14, 2016
Im currently in the process of renewing my PR card but an essential part of the application is the document checklist but if you try to open the checklist on the site it doesn't load. When you try to go to the Adobe site it says the page doesn't even exist. I've tried this on several different computers but still no luck. Does anyone have the same problem or even the document checklist (IMM 5644 E) itself?

steven firth

Aug 8, 2018
August 2018 and the link is still broken. I typed in the number of the form on to Google and found a copy that wasn't broken. Whether or not the form is still current is another matter.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
August 2018 and the link is still broken. I typed in the number of the form on to Google and found a copy that wasn't broken. Whether or not the form is still current is another matter.
So are you saying the above solution does not work at all when the please wait message comes up ?

Shayjim

Sep 18, 2018
Im currently in the process of renewing my PR card but an essential part of the application is the document checklist but if you try to open the checklist on the site it doesn't load. When you try to go to the Adobe site it says the page doesn't even exist. I've tried this on several different computers but still no luck. Does anyone have the same problem or even the document checklist (IMM 5644 E) itself?
Easy. On that page where it says Please Wait... , right click and click Save as, and save to OneDrive or some other drive. Then go into OneDrive and find the file and then double click on the file, and the document will come up. Worked for me, no problem.