+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm 5562 country of origin/residence

noblejn

Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am a canadian permanent resident sponsoring my wife who’s living abroad.

Question 2 part B of Supplementary Information imm 5562 asks me to list all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago).

My country of origin is India and country of residence is Canada.

So should I fill all travel I did from India and Canada or just from Canada?

ie list all trips I have taken outside India and Canada or just from Canada.?

I was living in UK for a while and have taken trips outside UK to other european countries too.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am a canadian permanent resident sponsoring my wife who’s living abroad.

Question 2 part B of Supplementary Information imm 5562 asks me to list all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago).
Canadian citizen or PR sponsor does not fill out the travel history - this form is also used for other types of applicants where spouse would need to fill, but not spouse sponsors.

noblejn

Jun 15, 2017
Canadian citizen or PR sponsor does not fill out the travel history - this form is also used for other types of applicants where spouse would need to fill, but not spouse sponsors.
Thank you for your reply. So can I write not applicable on the ‘spouse travel history’ section of this document my wife needs to submit?