+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5532 - Part C Questions

Bagofnails

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just had a few more questions about IMM 5532, Part C. I was hoping that some of you would be able to provide some guidance on it, or share your experience with us.

Question 1 - Pretty self explanatory, but the section "Describe the circumstances of your first meeting" is it fine for us to put "we have included additional information for this" and attach it at the end of IMM 5532? Reason being is that there isn't enough space to properly explain it - not that it is overly complicated, we just want to be clear on it.

Question 2 - We have put a brief condensed version of having contact before we met in person, but at the end of it have said "we have included more information in relation to this question" and have attached it at the end of IMM 5532.

I understand how this could be overkill, but we really don't want to leave anything out.

Any help or guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you everyone!!

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just had a few more questions about IMM 5532, Part C. I was hoping that some of you would be able to provide some guidance on it, or share your experience with us.

Question 1 - Pretty self explanatory, but the section "Describe the circumstances of your first meeting" is it fine for us to put "we have included additional information for this" and attach it at the end of IMM 5532? Reason being is that there isn't enough space to properly explain it - not that it is overly complicated, we just want to be clear on it.

Question 2 - We have put a brief condensed version of having contact before we met in person, but at the end of it have said "we have included more information in relation to this question" and have attached it at the end of IMM 5532.

I understand how this could be overkill, but we really don't want to leave anything out.

Any help or guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you everyone!!
That should be fine. you're doing it the right way.