+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM-5481

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
Hello, we are currently on the process of filling up when I stumbled upon the complete guide for our application. In our application package, there was no IMM-5481 included on the list but it was included in the complete guide. We have a dependent child and just want to ask if this is suppose to be filled up despite it not being part of our application package. Hope someone can help. Thank you

jyo@428

Apr 25, 2019
We have a dependent child together and facing the same trouble. We complied almost everything and we're going through the complete guide to verify we haven't missed anything, but this form caught my eye and I am totally confused now.

Reactions: kmr28

jyo@428

Apr 25, 2019
Sponsorship Evaluation (IMM 5481)
View form IMM 5481 (PDF, 742.74KB)

Who needs to fill out this form?
The sponsor fills out this form if sponsoring only a dependent child who has no dependent children of his or her own.

When you scroll down and read clearly about it, it says if sponsoring only dependent children. But in this case, since we are sponsoring spouse and dependent child, this form isn't needed. Hope this helps.

Reactions: kmr28

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
Sponsorship Evaluation (IMM 5481)
View form IMM 5481 (PDF, 742.74KB)

Who needs to fill out this form?
The sponsor fills out this form if sponsoring only a dependent child who has no dependent children of his or her own.

When you scroll down and read clearly about it, it says if sponsoring only dependent children. But in this case, since we are sponsoring spouse and dependent child, this form isn't needed. Hope this helps.
Thank you for this! Big big help :)