+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5406 Additional Family Information For 18 and over,

yancyrafael00

Sep 21, 2019
I need to complete the IMM5406 for my mother in law (Parents Sponsor), CIC response need to complete the form for all her children's 18 above, but I have a big doubt on the form:

For example my wife
Section A- in the applicant part should be my mother in law information or my wife name?

For the other sections is more clear but my confusion where the information for each Son should go.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I need to complete the IMM5406 for my mother in law (Parents Sponsor), CIC response need to complete the form for all her children's 18 above, but I have a big doubt on the form:

For example my wife
Section A- in the applicant part should be my mother in law information or my wife name?

For the other sections is more clear but my confusion where the information for each Son should go.

Thanks
You have misread the instructions. Only dependent children 18 and over that are included in the application must fill out the form.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

For example my wife

Thanks
UNDER column;--RELATIONSHIP>>APPLICANT>>SPOUSE>>MOTHER:-- here the name and particulars of applicant's mother, then further under dependent children>> Here all children of P. Applicant regardless of age. This FORM is asking details of P.Applicant. All forms must be signed even if it reads confusing like "by Typing my name here I understand that it is equal to signing" In your case it may not be there. They wrote all clearly in instructions BUT not on the forms.