+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0008 security digits disappear?!!!

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the lower bottom right corner of IMM 0008, there is a 10 digit code which changes every time you validate the document. When filling the pdf form on computer, it's fine... it is there on the bottom of every page.

but when I print this form, it would only be there on the first page, not on page 2-6 !!!! I have printed this document a few times, every time same thing happens! It's as if the last line is gone! has anyone experienced this?

Would this create an issue for me? All the other validated forms are fine, they will have same 10 digits on the bottom of pages.

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
When you go to printer settings, make sure to choose the paper size as "A4". It should be automatically set as "letter", which cuts off a little bit of the top and bottom of the pages.

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is sending it as is going to make issues for me?
It's only IMM 0008 that gives me hard time!!! All other forms were fine. Let me know ASAP please. I am going to post it.

Aldemaro

Jun 14, 2019
Is sending it as is going to make issues for me?
It's only IMM 0008 that gives me hard time!!! All other forms were fine. Let me know ASAP please. I am going to post it.
I'm having the same problem now on the 2019 version. Did you end up mailing the form as it was without the code? Was it a problem?
Thanks!