+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0008 & imm1344e

vbollu

May 18, 2019
Hi , I am the permanent resident currently in Canada. I am sponsoring my wife who is in India.

In the Generic Application form 0008
How many family members including you in the application? Do i need to keep 1 or 2, (I am only sponsoring my wife)
Do i need to mention the dependant (Myself sponsorer) details or remove the dependant section. I am little confused, can any one please help.

In the imm1344e
At the bottom of the application where it asks to sign the sponsor and principal applicant. Can we keep the dates different. As my wife will be sending the application to my address in Canada, and I will be mailing to the immigration dept. Is it ok to keep the different dates a week a part.
Like sponsor signature date as Aug 10, principal applicant signature date as Aug 5. As my wife from India will be sending courier to my canadian address, it takes a week time to receive the courier, so I thought to keeping the dates of a week difference.

Thank you

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
If it is just your wife you’re sponsoring, then it should be 1 family member.
Dependent could be your child, if any. You are not the dependent but the sponsor and you wife will be called the principal applicant.
Yes, signature dates can be different being 2 people at different timezones and is logical.

vbollu

May 18, 2019
If it is just your wife you’re sponsoring, then it should be 1 family member.
Dependent could be your child, if any. You are not the dependent but the sponsor and you wife will be called the principal applicant.
Yes, signature dates can be different being 2 people at different timezones and is logical.
I really appreciate, thanks a lot for your reply. I have another question if you could help please related to IMM5562 Travel information

I am currently staying in canada. I am the permanent resident and I was born in India, I lived in canada from the past 5 years. Now i have a question where it asks to mention the travel information other than country of origin or residence.

My country of origin ( India), I was born in India
My current country of residence (Canada).

Do i have to include the trips of Canada since the last 5 years of my stay in Canada, and I did not travel anywhere except Canada.
As on the application it says outside country of origin or residence, i m in confusion state