+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0006 - Any word on the application result?

anitatibbe86

Oct 8, 2020
I still haven’t received a response for my extended family application submitted on oct 8 I am becoming concerned... is there somewhere I can inquire or contact about my application?

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I still haven’t received a response for my extended family application submitted on oct 8 I am becoming concerned... is there somewhere I can inquire or contact about my application?
there's on facebook called "facesofadvocacy" they traking all application for extended family this is helpful and you can someone talk same as your situation

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
We applied oct 8 and got a response finally on October 29
I just got the approval. But the Approval email contains only my name/Passport Number/UCI number. they did not mention anything about my Daughter.

Even though i have mentioned that my Kid will be travelling along with me. Should i consider that email itself would suffice for both of our travel?

Skyofluv02

Oct 26, 2015
I just got the approval. But the Approval email contains only my name/Passport Number/UCI number. they did not mention anything about my Daughter.

Even though i have mentioned that my Kid will be travelling along with me. Should i consider that email itself would suffice for both of our travel?
do you still have to apply for a visit visa application??

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Is there someone here that were in the same page my fiance got an approval for IM0006 but the visa is still in process my girfriend lives in dubai

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is there someone here that were in the same page my fiance got an approval for IM0006 but the visa is still in process my girfriend lives in dubai
Well processing is 8+ Months so if she applied in March/April you should be getting a response soon.

Iye113

Feb 10, 2021

hi. I also want to travel with my 3 kids I was wondering if I have to get the notarization for all of them as well. I haven't applied for the approval yet just wanted to make sure i get all mu ducks in a row before I do.
1. Were you able to travel with your daughter with the approval you got?
2. I also have a valid visa and my kids have American passports what other documents did you add to the request email?
3.what was your reason for travel if you don't mind me asking?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi. I also want to travel with my 3 kids I was wondering if I have to get the notarization for all of them as well. I haven't applied for the approval yet just wanted to make sure i get all mu ducks in a row before I do.
2. I also have a valid visa and my kids have American passports what other documents did you add to the request email?
Who is your family member? You all need travel authorization.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@Sparklesk90 needed to get special authorization for her daughter. Each one of your children will need special authorization. Do your children have a grandparent who is a PR or Canadian citizen?