+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0006 - Any word on the application result?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my Sister and her family live there and have PR status so i am applying as an extended family member
So your kids aren’t eligible under current regulations, only you are considered an extended family member. Also what is your essential reason to travel?

Last edited:

Iye113

Feb 10, 2021
So your kids aren’t eligible under current regulations, only you are considered an extended family member. Also what is your essential reason to travel?
thanks for the reply. you say we all need notarization but then my kids are not eligible those that mean I cant travel with them?
my essential reason is family reunion.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thanks for the reply. you say we all need notarization but then my kids are not eligible those that mean I cant travel with them?
my essential reason is family reunion.
Your children can’t travel with you so if you want to go, you need authorization and you travel alone. Your kids aren’t extended family of your sister. Family reunion is not really essential either.

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hi,
I want to know that parents of mine sister( Canadian PR still in Canada).Does they come in immediate family member or extended family member

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Thanks for your immediate response

Another question: I have got COPR along with my family( total 4 member) . My sister is Canadian PR( still in Canada). How can I travel. Please advice

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your immediate response

Another question: I have got COPR along with my family( total 4 member) . My sister is Canadian PR( still in Canada). How can I travel. Please advice
You are the only one eligible as an extended family member of your sister. Your spouse and kids are not so they can't travel even if they had a visitor visas. A COPR is not a travel document but you can try and apply for written travel authorization. You need to show that your travel is essential to unite with your sister.

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Hi,

How have you got separate approval for your daughter. I am on the same boat. I already have COPR but cannot travel due to covid restrictions
I submitted IMM0006 form for my kid. And my PR dad signed it under grandparents clause.. attached my kid's visa page, my dad pr card n sent email to the ircc travel authorization Id

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hii all I did not received IMM 0006 but I email to ircc imm 0006 form and proof of relationship because I apply 25 july 2020 and I got 3 massage from ircc on my email but when I open my GC Account it shows nothing can anyone received 3 massage and approve their visa