+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm worried about my visitors Visa.

Doris234.

Jul 30, 2019
Hey guys, please help me out.
I applied for visitors Visa to Canada through an agent in Antigua on the 27th of June 2019. I did my biometrics already on the 9th July 2019.
I got a letter from VFS global confirming that my biometrics had been done and application in progress.
My agent keeps saying no update yet on my account online. Just update of biometrics
And I'm supposed to go to Canada 11th August for my grandmother's birthday
The processing time for Canada is 26days.
26 days has passed. I'm worried. What should I do please?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey guys, please help me out.
I applied for visitors Visa to Canada through an agent in Antigua on the 27th of June 2019. I did my biometrics already on the 9th July 2019.
I got a letter from VFS global confirming that my biometrics had been done and application in progress.
My agent keeps saying no update yet on my account online. Just update of biometrics
And I'm supposed to go to Canada 11th August for my grandmother's birthday
The processing time for Canada is 26days.
26 days has passed. I'm worried. What should I do please?
There's nothing you can do but wait. The processing times posted on the IRCC web site are just estimates - not guarantees. It's not at all unusual for processing to take longer.

Reactions: Doris234.

Yayanbuboy

Apr 28, 2017
Did you apply on paper or online? Coz my mom is on the same situation. Did her biometric on the july24, gave her tracking number but every time we are checking it it says no record . So i did contact vfs he said its a system error . Then i ask why some applicant who gave their biometrics were ask to submit there passport on the spot and got their visa within 3days. while my mom was just given a tracking number and have to wait for email request for passport. He said applying online and application on paper is two different process. So i guess my mom have to do 3 trips to their office one is for biometric 2. To drop off passport and 3. To pick up. So its not realy true that you get faster result if you apply online

Doris234.

Jul 30, 2019
Did you apply on paper or online? Coz my mom is on the same situation. Did her biometric on the july24, gave her tracking number but every time we are checking it it says no record . So i did contact vfs he said its a system error . Then i ask why some applicant who gave their biometrics were ask to submit there passport on the spot and got their visa within 3days. while my mom was just given a tracking number and have to wait for email request for passport. He said applying online and application on paper is two different process. So i guess my mom have to do 3 trips to their office one is for biometric 2. To drop off passport and 3. To pick up. So its not realy true that you get faster result if you apply online
I applied online through an agent on 27 June . I did my biometrics already 9th july in Barbados. Haven't heard anything from them since then. No eligibility update. No passport request. Nothing