+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm so confusing, i need ur advises!!

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
36 months? no man, 5-8 months 4 spousal sponsorship, Parents and grandparents 6- 11 months... not sure about the rest...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dh said:
I totally do not understand Your situation E.. Eagle just wanna ask is Your wife a citizen? or holds a permanent residency in canada?
Time to process application in cairo for family class sponsorship takes around 36 months if am not mistaken.
You can write to me in private about your situation.
thank you.
Your mistaken, 5-8 months for spouses at Cairo, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp#africa
\\PMM

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
Egypt007 said:
Oh, i forgot to mention, your friend there must be really rich and have a big position in Egypt, thats probably the ONLY way to get a visit visa from the embassy!!
MY friend who wanting to help me in visiting visa, he have aery good position in canada (investor) and he have more than 300k cad $ and i own acompany here for construction and i really don't know if that enough to get my visiting visa im still confusing and don't wanna rush in my decision.

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
dh said:
I totally do not understand Your situation E.. Eagle just wanna ask is Your wife a citizen? or holds a permanent residency in canada?
Time to process application in cairo for family class sponsorship takes around 36 months if am not mistaken.
thank you.
hi my friend dh thank you for joining my thread my wife acctualy acanadian citizen and she still live with me in egypt and i was asking about my chances for getting visiting visa.

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

dh said:
thank you.
Your mistaken, 5-8 months for spouses at Cairo, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp#africa
\\PMM
hey my friend pmm i want ask you about my chances to get temporary or open work permit to go back with my wife to canada and whats the requirment to get this visa and if my wife can be arepresentive to my case ?
how can she help me in this satiuation .

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
hi

EgyptianEagle said:
PMM said:
Hi

dh said:
thank you.
\\PMM
hey my friend pmm i want ask you about my chances to get temporary or open work permit to go back with my wife to canada and whats the requirment to get this visa and if my wife can be arepresentive to my case ?
Close to Nil as your intention is to remain permanently in Canada, not temporarily as a visitor.

PMM

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
PMM said:
hi

EgyptianEagle said:
PMM said:
Hi

dh said:
thank you.
*censored word* .

\\PMM
Close to Nil as your intention is to remain permanently in Canada, not temporarily as a visitor.

PMM

so there is no hope to go back with her right !? how come!! i can't able to see my kid if it have to wait 8 or more months till my sponsership done :S canadian laws are pieces of shit.

Can_Zim

Mar 3, 2008
Yes, Canadian immigration laws are ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. It seems everyone is guilty until they can prove their innocence. I'm sorry Eagle-it's a really crap situation for you and your wife. If you want to be together for the time it takes for the sponsorship process to end, she will have to stay in Egypt.

It's really upsetting being a Canadian when it comes to being in an international relationship. I'm a Canuck in a relationship with a Zimbabwean man and it's tough...especially when I know people from the UK in relationships with Zimbos and they're living happily together in London (no need for immediate marriage or 12 month common law!!!). BLAH! Why can't Canada be more reasonable!!!???

I wish you all the best Eagle. You'll be together but it'll take some time.

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
Finally i decided to apply my decument for visiting visa next monday and i'm thinking that i prepared great file contains of

1- bank statment with 200,000 us$ .
2 - valid passport, my job in it ( owner of company of construction ) .
3 - the prove that i own lands with 2 milion us$ .
4- paid advertisment of my company in daily newspapers which costed me more than 20k us $ .
5 - the prove of my returning to take the rest of my sold lands contracts.

and the guy who send me the invitation letter, his old 51 and he have agood position in canada and he is rich and have alot of money

so im asking about the expecting questions in my interview and about my chances to get my visisting visa and they knew that i married acanadian girl . !??