+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm getting the employment ref letter from colleague. How many payslips should I attach?

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
Pretty much the title. I'm getting the reference letter from a senior colleague and I plan to attach the offer letters and payslips along with it. How many payslips should I attach. I've been working at the current company since August, 2015. And that's a lot of payslips!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

I've worked in two different roles in the same company.

Role 1 - Aug, 2015 to July 2017
Role 2 - Jul, 2017 - till date

Would it suffice if I provide latest 6 payslips each for both my roles?

Last edited:

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Pretty much the title. I'm getting the reference letter from a senior colleague and I plan to attach the offer letters and payslips along with it. How many payslips should I attach. I've been working at the current company since August, 2015. And that's a lot of payslips!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

I've worked in two different roles in the same company.

Role 1 - Aug, 2015 to July 2017
Role 2 - Jul, 2017 - till date

Would it suffice if I provide latest 6 payslips each for both my roles?
You would need 3 most recent(3 months before you submit the profile) payslips. and atleast two payslips per year before that. If you filed tax return providing a copy for those years also helps your case. You would also require official letter showing the change in roles.

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
You would need 3 most recent(3 months before you submit the profile) payslips. and atleast two payslips per year before that. If you filed tax return providing a copy for those years also helps your case. You would also require official letter showing the change in roles.
Thank you! And yes, I am providing the offer letters for both my roles.

nichols19jere

Feb 15, 2019
Quebec
Category........
Good thing that we have know this...