+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm expecting a rain of ppr in the coming week (Aip received folks)

Sep 15, 2020
I’m keeping my expectations very low. My concern: the travel restrictions are lifted, so now all the international students with valid permit can enter Canada. This will be a relatively large inflow of people. IRCC may hold decisions and not issue PPR to people who haven’t got approval in order to have a control on the amount of people who can enter Canada. I don’t know....

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
I’m keeping my expectations very low. My concern: the travel restrictions are lifted, so now all the international students with valid permit can enter Canada. This will be a relatively large inflow of people. IRCC may hold decisions and not issue PPR to people who haven’t got approval in order to have a control on the amount of people who can enter Canada. I don’t know....
Thinking the same too. :(

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
Majority of people with visa, prior to March have already entered Canada. Only few people choosed not to travel. That means, the influx international students who will be entering Canada in the coming days or months are people whom will be approved in the coming days.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
maybe not next week but in coming weeks yes. I mean it would be stupid to hold passport requests if the government itself is saying they are going to allow students. IRCC is not independant from government of Canada.

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
The Aviation industry and the Airports have adapted to policies to assert they can handle the possible large inflow of people, not to mention we still have to abide by many regulations all the way through, it's not like I'm expecting a lot, but I guess, the world needs to move on, and we need to accustom ourselves to whatever the situation is and that's what we're doing.

Sep 15, 2020
The Aviation industry and the Airports have adapted to policies to assert they can handle the possible large inflow of people, not to mention we still have to abide by many regulations all the way through, it's not like I'm expecting a lot, but I guess, the world needs to move on, and we need to accustom ourselves to whatever the situation is and that's what we're doing.
Hope for the best

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Well is rules are changing from October 20th I do think we can see 2nd stage visa approved soon, As stated above majority of students have traveled from india ( Visa’s approved before March) So its time for the fall intake students now