+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm eligible as per the eligibility test. Should I apply for Quebec immigration

MaverickSingh

Jun 17, 2016
I have been looking at immigrating to Canada and chosen two ways.

1. Study Visa i.e. masters or diploma
2. Quebec.

As per my eligibility test on the govt quebec website the following is the result,

Your result

It seems that you meet the Québec selection criteria.

Important

Rules have been adopted regarding procedures for the intake and processing of applications for a selection certificate submitted by economic immigration candidates. To determine if these rules apply to you, consult the page Immigration Rules and Procedures
To make your request

You may now submit an official immigration application. If you apply as a worker, consult the section Application for Selection Certificate and appendices - Permanent workers. If you are applying as a self-employed worker, consult the section Application for Selection Certificate and appendices - Businesspeople , or contact us to have the form mailed to you. Processing fees are charged when you submit an official immigration application.

Skilled worker candidates (principal claimants and spouses) who wish to obtain points for their French and English proficiency must demonstrate those proficiencies by enclosing with their immigration application the results of a test issued by one of the organizations recognized by the Ministre de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion.

Thank you for your interest in Québec.

Should I apply for it?

I have a bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering so I'm section 2 or B.

I have worked as a freelancer in Web and Mobile App development. I have my own portfolio and my clients have been family members and a dentist in United States.

I live in Chandigarh, India.

Please tell me about my chances?

Should I apply to Quebec immigration or should I go for study visa. Are there any jobs in my field in Quebec?

I am proficient in C++, JavaScript for both front-end and back-end, HTML and CSS and cross-platform Web bases mobile applications. Currently I'm learning Ruby on Rails.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
If you are ready to migrate wait, on average 12-36 months for CSQ... then... PR is a way to go.

If you are eager to go soon, and want to get PR quicker... then i would suggest going for a study visa first, then apply for PR. By going this route you will have better employment opportunities.