+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i'm 17 years old and i want to go live and study in Canada

Discussion in 'Education' started by mr.jadovoski, Aug 5, 2013.

  1. i'm from Lebanon i'm having problems in my school i've tryed 5 different schools and still i can't do it here, i don't know how to write or read Arabic
    i hope someone will reply with a helpful answer
    how can i go there and how much will it cost
  2. You will need to apply for a study permit. You'll need to show a bank balance of $25K to $30K to be accepted. Expect to pay around $13K per year for your high school tuition.
  3. One of the most important points are that you have to show that you'll return back after completing your studies.
  4. hello my name is shekib ansari i am from afghnistan in here not good school and university and college i want to come in canada and life and to my stady now i am 12 class thanks
  5. Same answer as above. You will need to apply for a study permit. You'll need to show a bank balance of $25K to $30K to be accepted. Expect to pay at least $15K per year for in tuition - likely more.

    The first step is to apply to a school in Canada and be accepted into their program.
  6. If you are a minor, under 18 (or 19 in some provinces), you may need a custodian in Canada to act as your guardian as well.

    You can get some info about that here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob339.asp
  7. @Leon and Sycilla...kindly comment here plz...If I apply for my daughters ,14 and 13 years old(currently in my home country with my husband) on study permit while I am already here on study permit that will expire next year September.....what are chances of approval? What will be their status if their study permit get approval ,my dependents or they will exist as independents? as I will be their custodian/guardian...if after 1 year I would move to other province for job..will they be able to move along me? plz plz plz....reply me....
  8. As they are your dependents, they will have the status of dependents and not independent. If you move when you get your post graduate work permit, you may have to apply to change their study permits to another school. I have no idea how likely it is to get approved but you must at least show that you can support them. If you are denied, you can try applying again after you get a job. It should be a skilled position though. Low skilled workers are not eligible to bring their families.
  9. Thanks Leon, I am grateful, your suggestion helped me....stay blessed! I am going to build Canadian bank statement and purchase of a property..and lets see what God has decided ....if in case the visa doesn't get approve can I apply on compassionate ground? and will this strategy impact on my PR application later.?
  10. Unfortunately there is no process for applying on compassionate grounds for visitor visas and tourist visas.

    No - applying for the visas will not impact the PR application later. So go ahead and apply for the visas when you are ready.

    Good luck.
  11. Hello, my name Chris I am a parent of a 17 years old and I want to know if my son can get a work permit when applying for his study visa? I will will really love to know if a work permit will accompany a study visa for a 17 year old.

Share This Page