+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IM 0008

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
I am a single principal applicant. In the dependant sections, do I still need to enter my brothers who are married, have children and are not accompanying me? The wording is so stupid, it says "you must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not." And then, in the drop-down menu for "relationship" it says Brother or Sister, but also Sibling but not Father or Mother. I live in Canada and none of my family members are accompanying me but the wording of this section seems it requires their info. So, confusing. Any help? Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a single principal applicant. In the dependant sections, do I still need to enter my brothers who are married, have children and are not accompanying me? The wording is so stupid, it says "you must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not." And then, in the drop-down menu for "relationship" it says Brother or Sister, but also Sibling but not Father or Mother. I live in Canada and none of my family members are accompanying me but the wording of this section seems it requires their info. So, confusing. Any help? Thanks
Your siblings and parents are not dependents. You shouldn't be putting their names in the dependents section.