+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IIMB transcript attestation

pritraj

Nov 9, 2018
hi,
I have got the attested transcripts for my Executive PGP(EPGP) from IIM Bangalore(IIMB)
its signed by the Administrative Officer.
Just wanted to confirm if thats an acceptable signing authority for evaluation by WES Canada.

Thanks,
Prit

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
hi,
I have got the attested transcripts for my Executive PGP(EPGP) from IIM Bangalore(IIMB)
its signed by the Administrative Officer.
Just wanted to confirm if thats an acceptable signing authority for evaluation by WES Canada.

Thanks,
Prit
They have to be in a sealed official envelope. if yes then they will be accepted.
The only factor that WES asks is that they are genuine transcripts issued by a recognized educational institution in a sealed envelope.
the seal should not be tampered with.

pritraj

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks.
It has been signed by the Administrative officer. Does it have to be signed by the program chairperson(the original degree and marksheet is signed by him. However, for transcripts, the signatory is the Administrative Officer.
Is that alright?

They have to be in a sealed official envelope. if yes then they will be accepted.
The only factor that WES asks is that they are genuine transcripts issued by a recognized educational institution in a sealed envelope.
the seal should not be tampered with.

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Thanks.
It has been signed by the Administrative officer. Does it have to be signed by the program chairperson(the original degree and marksheet is signed by him. However, for transcripts, the signatory is the Administrative Officer.
Is that alright?
Not really sure - my thought is that WES doesn't know who the chairperson or the AO is. all it would look for is a Seal and a signature and those transcripts being in official IIMB envelope.

the flap that covers the envelope should have the same seal across to make it official. you then cover it with a cello tape so when the WES guys open it only then the seal will be broken. I haven't graduated from IIMB to confirm more details but any transcripts with the aforementioned details and process would be official.