Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
IF YOUR STUDY PERMIT IS BEEN REJECTED PLEASE SHARE YOUR PROFILE AND REASON WHY IT WAS REJECTED.
REMEMBER PROBLEM BEEN SHARED IS BEST SOLVED.
THANKS

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
I applied online on 25th June 2016 from Pakistan (For September Intake) and my visa got rejected on 12 August 2016.
Reasons:-
1) Travel History
2) Ties in Home country and Canada
3) I do not have provided the sufficient documentations to show that I can afford my tuition without working in Canada.

My Profile
10th (Science) 79.42% (2013)
12th (Pre-Med) 76% (2015 Sep)
IELTS (7.0 Overall - 2015 December) (7.5L,7.0R,6.5W,6.0S)
I got admission in Seneca College in Advance Diploma in Biotechnology Advanced course (3years Duration) which may lead to degree in BS Biotechnology from well reputed universities if I maintain the CGPA of 3.0 or Above till my sixth semeter of diploma and there were some other conditions as well for qualification to degree.
Can any of you guys suggest what should i do now. (My father have the valid visitor visa for CANADA and USA).

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
YOU HAVE TO RE-APPLY
MAKE SURE YOU WRITE A STRONG FAMILY TIES AND ALSO EVIDENCE THAT YOU WILL RETURN BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER YOUR STUDIES.
DON T FORGET TO BUILD UP YOUR ACCOUNT VERY WELL TO PROVE THAT YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUND FOR YOUR STUDIES.

chennaiExpress

Mar 27, 2015
I applied on 11 July got refusal letter on 11 August.

***********MY BIO IS
B.E Computer science with 61 percentage, having 3.5 of experience in IT as a software engineer.

Refusal reason is very famous one . which is "our proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities ,or your future prospects and plans."

I applied for Computer application development which is a IT course i really do not understand the real reason for refusal.

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
MAKE SURE YOUR PREVIOUS COURSE IS RELATED TO YOUR PROPOSED COURSE OF STUDY AND ALSO YOUR EMPLOYMENT STATUS. IF YOU HAVE UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE MAKE SURE YOU GO FOR MASTERS, POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE. DONT GO FOR DIPLOMA.
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Cynthia93 said:
YOU HAVE TO RE-APPLY
MAKE SURE YOU WRITE A STRONG FAMILY TIES AND ALSO EVIDENCE THAT YOU WILL RETURN BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER YOUR STUDIES.
DON T FORGET TO BUILD UP YOUR ACCOUNT VERY WELL TO PROVE THAT YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUND FOR YOUR STUDIES.
Thanks for your time to read and reply, I just have one question.
I am thinking to apply for may 2017 intake in the same program by the same college as I am not going for JAN 2017 intake is because my father need some time to make the bank statement in my own name so that the visa officer should be satisfied that I have the sufficient funds. In my previous application my father only attached his bank statement. Now he is planning to show all of the proofs of his income also as he will be giving my his statement as well.
Question : I want to know does applying for May intake and not Jan will affect my case? Can delay become the cause of the rejection of my visa again.

Tanimbd

May 21, 2016
talhaixlam said:
I applied online on 25th June 2016 from Pakistan (For September Intake) and my visa got rejected on 12 August 2016.
Reasons:-
1) Travel History
2) Ties in Home country and Canada
3) I do not have provided the sufficient documentations to show that I can afford my tuition without working in Canada.

My Profile
10th (Science) 79.42% (2013)
12th (Pre-Med) 76% (2015 Sep)
IELTS (7.0 Overall - 2015 December) (7.5L,7.0R,6.5W,6.0S)
I got admission in Seneca College in Advance Diploma in Biotechnology Advanced course (3years Duration) which may lead to degree in BS Biotechnology from well reputed universities if I maintain the CGPA of 3.0 or Above till my sixth semeter of diploma and there were some other conditions as well for qualification to degree.
Can any of you guys suggest what should i do now. (My father have the valid visitor visa for CANADA and USA).
I feely sorry I know how hard it is when someone doesn't get when they suppose to get it.I was just wondering if you can give me information as I am refused by them and same reasons. They kept my original Police Clearance Certificate and my sponsors financial and business documents. Have you got your any original one/Police Clearance Certificate that kept by Canadian High Commission. I am thinking to write them for that type of irresponsible acts and for unreasonable refusal reasons. What do you think about?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
chennaiExpress said:
I applied on 11 July got refusal letter on 11 August.

***********MY BIO IS
B.E Computer science with 61 percentage, having 3.5 of experience in IT as a software engineer.

Refusal reason is very famous one . which is "our proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities ,or your future prospects and plans."

I applied for Computer application development which is a IT course i really do not understand the real reason for refusal.
Maybe you need to demonstrate to the visa officer why with a Computer Science degree and 3.5 years working as a SW engineer why you need to come to Canada for an application development course.

For example what value add or difference will it add to your current qualifications/experience plus as other reply here consider a Masters or at least ensure is PG diploma. It is down to the applicant to provide a solid case as VO cannot be experts in all fields and may here just have assumed SW Engineer is same as application developer.

mhshaon98

Aug 17, 2016
I first applied on 22nd June and got rejected on 13 July. The reason was insufficient funds. I showed 22k cad,my annual tuition is 23k (I wasn't aware that I had to show one year tuition plus 10k cad).

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Tanimbd said:
I feely sorry I know how hard it is when someone doesn't get when they suppose to get it.I was just wondering if you can give me information as I am refused by them and same reasons. They kept my original Police Clearance Certificate and my sponsors financial and business documents. Have you got your any original one/Police Clearance Certificate that kept by Canadian High Commission. I am thinking to write them for that type of irresponsible acts and for unreasonable refusal reasons. What do you think about?
I applied online and every document was scanned.(Soft Copies only uploaded in my application) I only gave the Biometrics physically in VAC (Visa Application Center) after submission of my application. Can you suggest me should I apply for JAN 2017 or MAY 2017 Intake because my father needs some time for arranging the funds in my own personal bank account so that can be seperated from his and can only be used for my education. He said to me that we should go for MAY 2017 but I want to know can delaying in application for visa again result in another refusal?.

Thanks

Srik00909

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
We applied for study permit and sowp at a time and got refused
Now we want to reapply for January intake
We are planning to apply for study permit first and after my visa issued can I apply immediately for sowp