27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
robrod said:
Hi, BB!!!!!!!... I guess I couldn't resist the temptation to come back and see how my fellow inlanders are doing.
I've read your postings and am up to date with your situation and everybody else's... Janadian, hang in there it will be ok once they interview you and hubby. Just like you too, BB.
Nice to see so many AIPs happening and 2 more gals on Decision Made mode as well.
Are you considering outland now?. Worse case scenario is your family could move together to Bermuda?.
Best of luck to everyone!.
Roberto... I aint going nowhere :D . Ill stay put :).. I also dont think it will take that long. bermuda processing times are 13 months. id hate to disrupt my families lives right now...

R

robrod

Good to hear your spirits and determination are up, BB!!!!...
Yes, I believe your case will go through and perhaps even without an interview!.
Foss notes should help to find out what was the transfer all about...

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Black-Berry said:
What happens???. i mean, im not trying to put bad luck on anything but the thought occured to me. Does that mean the person sponsored has to immediately leave??
If they do i think its pretty cruel..?. Dunno any thoughts??
The applicant would no longer be eligible under the family class. Depending on the length of time and degree of establishment in Canada, and especially if there were any Canadian children from the relationship, a Humanitarian and Compassionate application would be a possibility, or alternatively an economic class application if the applicant qualifies.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Ah Blackberry...girl, I`ve never tought someone would come up with this idea. You made me think how I felt when my husband made his will. I was sitting with him in the lawyer`s office who read out loud every single word of the will and I was literally imagining my husband lying on a hospital bed, dying...It made me freaking out, I told him all this and he was laughing at me and telling me it`s really cute I love him that much. Seriously, he and our son is my family, I never want to be left without him in Canada or nowhere in this world...Geez,and no you won`t have bad karma, just keep your hubby safe!:)

Rob, it`s so nice to see you here again! Good to know you are checking on us once a while!

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
Roberto... I aint going nowhere :D . Ill stay put :).. I also dont think it will take that long. bermuda processing times are 13 months. id hate to disrupt my families lives right now...
hahha wewe wataka kumkaba shemeji nini?canada watakufunga mwambie aandike will yake yenye mahera mengi na bima yake ya maisha iwe na mapesa nakutania ngoja watu wakuwekee manegative milioni kumi ndo ukome yaani nimecheka leo wee acha