Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
What happens???. i mean, im not trying to put bad luck on anything but the thought occured to me. Does that mean the person sponsored has to immediately leave??
If they do i think its pretty cruel..?. Dunno any thoughts??

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Dunno , will be interesting to find out though !

What ever made you think of that lol your not gunna bump your hubby off are you :eek:

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Dunno , will be interesting to find out though !

What ever made you think of that lol your not gunna bump your hubby off are you :eek:
hahahahaha I would NEVER ever ever do anything like that!. The thought occured to me randomly really!..
and geez thanks for the bad karma (whoever) It really is just an honest question.. Why do i get bad karma for asking a question??
this is life and these things happen.
Its like someone preparing a will just incase.

I hope this never ever happens to anyone though!.
who knows we may all learn something!...

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
What happens???. i mean, im not trying to put bad luck on anything but the thought occured to me. Does that mean the person sponsored has to immediately leave??
If they do i think its pretty cruel..?. Dunno any thoughts??
u don't leave immediately but u need to notify the cic n if you dnt when they find out you know the outcome of it, let say sponsor dies then just add n minus urself who will take sponsorship responsibility?

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Not Guilty to bad Karma hun ! I dont do bad to anyone ....so thats me off the hook lol

No what you mean about throttling sometimes ;D

Have you heard anything yet ? my BFD is 19th Nov and have heard not a word ..called CIC again today just for the hell of it lol and they told me my file is reopened but waiting on London for correspodence from the NON accompanying Dependants ...its been over 40 days since London sent out the med request to my dependants so hope they get the msg my kids dont want to come lol

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Not Guilty to bad Karma hun ! I dont do bad to anyone ....so thats me off the hook lol

No what you mean about throttling sometimes ;D

Have you heard anything yet ? my BFD is 19th Nov and have heard not a word ..called CIC again today just for the hell of it lol and they told me my file is reopened but waiting on London for correspodence from the NON accompanying Dependants ...its been over 40 days since London sent out the med request to my dependants so hope they get the msg my kids dont want to come lol
You sound pretty guilty over there eyeof the ocean :D ...

Nope not heard anything. yet!. i really stopped thinking bout it. it will happene when it happens.
Wow Nov 19th?. thats just friday!!.. girl wonder what will happen. maybe call them on that ay or somthing should be coming in the mails oon :D

Mimi.. I though so tooo.
i know i will prob get tonnes of bad karma for asking but hey really. i get bad karma for GIVING GOOD ADVISE and i get bad karma for supporting people so. hey what the heck!..

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
I tried to stop thinking about it too, but the more I did the more I thought about it lol so what I have done is contact SIRC the CSIS watchdog to complain ......

Ach take no notice of that Karma ..some idiots messing around and needs to grow up .

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
I tried to stop thinking about it too, but the more I did the more I thought about it lol so what I have done is contact SIRC the CSIS watchdog to complain ......

Ach take no notice of that Karma ..some idiots messing around and needs to grow up .
Yeah no notice hahahahaha....
This process is prob messing up with my head plus am really bored today, ive cleaned my house , it smells disinfected hahahahaha.
Am trying not to thik abt trhis process but everything reminds me that i have NO status, cant work, cant be normal.
seriously whn cic is thinking of these laws to make people wait do they honestly think someone can wait for 18 months just sitting here... ok i slowly feel this turning into a vent thread.
Eye... you will be just fine girl!!.. how long has it beenÉ
i would call the office on friday if i were you but am pretty sure you will be just fine :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Black-Berry said:
Yeah no notice hahahahaha....
This process is prob messing up with my head plus am really bored today, ive cleaned my house , it smells disinfected hahahahaha.
Am trying not to thik abt trhis process but everything reminds me that i have NO status, cant work, cant be normal.
seriously whn cic is thinking of these laws to make people wait do they honestly think someone can wait for 18 months just sitting here... ok i slowly feel this turning into a vent thread.
Eye... you will be just fine girl!!.. how long has it beenÉ
i would call the office on friday if i were you but am pretty sure you will be just fine :)
Ive been waiting 20 months for CSIS/Background checks and 2 years in Januaury all together . I dearnt call my IO lol , will wait and see !

Dont you have AIP yet ?

R

robrod

Hi girls!.
I think that's why they have the "examination interview" aka "the landing interview" where they ask you to bring the sponsor with you. It's really a filter to make sure both the sponsor and the sponsoree are ok. Yes, you are supposed to notify of such unfortunate cases right away before becoming a PR. I have a friend who is exactly in that situation, his partner is ill now and lawyer advised him that if something happens, he can then switch to Humanitarian and Compassionate category....

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
robrod said:
Hi girls!.
I think that's why they have the "examination interview" aka "the landing interview" where they ask you to bring the sponsor with you. It's really a filter to make sure both the sponsor and the sponsoree are ok. Yes, you are supposed to notify of such unfortunate cases right away before becoming a PR. I have a friend who is exactly in that situation, his partner is ill now and lawyer advised him that if something happens, he can then switch to Humanitarian and Compassionate category....
Hello there Roberto!!!.. Nice to see you on here!. I take it you landed how did it go..
Eye.. no no AIP no nothing :eek: jut sitting here like a fool.. dont know anything.. no FOSS notes nada!. ZILCH no wonder i feel like am crazy!. SMH!!

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Sorry robrod for the bad news , :( Hope everything works out in the end for your friends :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Roberto am sorry to hear that and am sorry for your friend!. Hopefully it wont come to that!...
I was thinking of the Humantiraian grounds as well. i think that would be possible..

R

robrod

Hi, BB!!!!!!!... I guess I couldn't resist the temptation to come back and see how my fellow inlanders are doing.
I've read your postings and am up to date with your situation and everybody else's... Janadian, hang in there it will be ok once they interview you and hubby. Just like you too, BB.
Nice to see so many AIPs happening and 2 more gals on Decision Made mode as well.
Are you considering outland now?. Worse case scenario is your family could move together to Bermuda?.
Best of luck to everyone!.

R

robrod

Thanks gals!.
My friend is from February 15 and we think he's gonna get transfered to local office without AIP, so they are in a predicament as his partner's condition can turn real bad by the time they have their interview...
So, at least both of you (BB and Eyeoftheocean) are not in that unfortunate situation, have not been refused and are together with your families awaiting the next step in your processeses.
I do have you in my prayers as well as so many others from the forum,
Rob.