+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you have joined IT company in Canada...have a look

atheist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Could anybody please advise what documents IT employer asks for while joining. Is that same as India like offer letters, relieving letters etc..

God Bless !!!

atheist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Joining formalities in IT company in Canada

atheist said:
Dear All,

Could anybody please advise what documents IT employer asks for while joining. Is that same as India like offer letters, relieving letters etc..

God Bless !!!
BUMP

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011

atheist said:
Dear All,

God Bless !!!
Heard from couple of my friends irrespective of profession they tends to ask for reference letters. As an advice moving to Canada form your home or current country of residence do carry reference letters with you.

PM me in case you need anything, I may not follow the thread.

atheist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nkalra said:
Heard from couple of my friends irrespective of profession they tends to ask for reference letters. As an advice moving to Canada form your home or current country of residence do carry reference letters with you.

PM me in case you need anything, I may not follow the thread.
Thanks nkalra, I ve sent you PM, pls check.

So they don't ask relieving letters ?

atheist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, pls specially who has joined IT job in Canada... Thanks

Apr 5, 2014
Keep your reference contacts ready as they will be called or emailed to know about your previous work...although all the relevant documents are necessary but an employer will never ask you to submit an original or even a copy....basically they trust you but never let that trust be breached...it is taken as a serious offence which can result in getting fired or even a bad reference for your future opportunities

atheist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends any advise please..
In Australia employers usually don't provide relieving letters, then how it works..

Thanks.