+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IF YOU ARE ABOVE 400 CRS AND WAITING FOR ITA COMMENT HERE

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all_iz_well said:
I would wait for 1 or 2 draws. Looks like they will clear everyone above 400.
yes.. that's a good approach, I will wait for the next draw, as it will clear things up a little bit thanks for the reply

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
422 score and l have AINP Nomination too which is of no use!

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
420 here but DID NOT receive the ITA!

Since we are above the cut-off, we should have received the Invitation To Apply (ITA), however, we did not receive it. We suspect that the case was mishandled by the immigration consultant, however, he is saying that not all the applications above the cut-off get invited to apply and its up to CIC on whom they invite.

We need a second opinion on this situation, so we can decide on how to proceed.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
farrukhahmed said:
420 here but DID NOT receive the ITA!

Since we are above the cut-off, we should have received the Invitation To Apply (ITA), however, we did not receive it. We suspect that the case was mishandled by the immigration consultant, however, he is saying that not all the applications above the cut-off get invited to apply and its up to CIC on whom they invite.

We need a second opinion on this situation, so we can decide on how to proceed.
I don't think so that your consultant is saying correct here.

If you have your whole application filled before time and got your job bank attached with your profile, then there will be no reason to it that you don't get the ITA.

But, say if you had submitted your profile only a day before ITA, then it will be a problem as usually profile requires at least 24 hours to get completely activated. Showing points only are not enough but it needs to be processed completely as well as connected with job bank completely.

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
My application was uploaded last November and I had been logging in the job bank as well.

However, for the past some time (don't recall how long), I had not been receiving the email alerts from the job bank.

Further to my discussion with the consultant, they have reuploaded the file just yesterday and I have received another job bank letter (which is how I remember now that the job alerts had stopped some time back).

Is there a chance that the profile got disconnected from the job bank due to which this issue happened?

The consultant already informed me that we will have to wait for the next draws and hope the cut-off doesn't get higher than my score.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
farrukhahmed said:
My application was uploaded last November and I had been logging in the job bank as well.

However, for the past some time (don't recall how long), I had not been receiving the email alerts from the job bank.

Further to my discussion with the consultant, they have reuploaded the file just yesterday and I have received another job bank letter (which is how I remember now that the job alerts had stopped some time back).

Is there a chance that the profile got disconnected from the job bank due to which this issue happened?

The consultant already informed me that we will have to wait for the next draws and hope the cut-off doesn't get higher than my score.
Yes, there are high chances on this.

Do one thingn - try to visit Job Bank if you got an access and see if your profile is active or not.

Second option is that if you got access to your profile, in that, in the top, it shows all the thinngs - in that too it also showed up whether your job bank is connected or not.

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I can now login to the job bank without any issue, however that is after the profile was reuploaded yesterday.

In the job bank letter that I received, there was a profile number and instructions to log in to the job bank.

I have already done the steps, however I do not know how to check if my previous profile was disconnected from the job bank and when did it get disconnected (and why)?

I'm just hoping that the next draw is soon and below 420!

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I would like to know the opinion of everyone here:

Is it worth having a consultant under the Express Entry program, or is the process easy enough to be able to managed myself?

Given my experience with the consultant till now, I'm considering terminating the contract with them and getting the profile access details for further processing myself.

Please share your opinions

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
farrukhahmed said:
I would like to know the opinion of everyone here:

Is it worth having a consultant under the Express Entry program, or is the process easy enough to be able to managed myself?

Given my experience with the consultant till now, I'm considering terminating the contract with them and getting the profile access details for further processing myself.

Please share your opinions

Which consultant are you with??

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
karenn1617 said:
Which consultant are you with??
They are called Global Immigration Services, based in Markham

My question is, do we really need a consultant or is the entire process (Post ITA) straight forward to do myself?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
farrukhahmed said:
They are called Global Immigration Services, based in Markham

My question is, do we really need a consultant or is the entire process (Post ITA) straight forward to do myself?
A lot of people on this forum are doing it themselves. Check the relevant threads for more information and support. Good luck.