+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if virtual test is not conducted, the whole process just piles up

duckduckgoose

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
Reminder - Check the expiry date of your Perm Residency Card. Given the delays in Citizenship one ought to act if the expiry date is approaching.

Since they are developing a whole new system, I don't expect a resumption of any testing until at least November. by the time it is developed, tested, trained and rolled out So all in all- add a year onto your processing times.
Where did the November date come from? Just a hunch or do you have someone on the inside.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if they're processing urgent citizenship applications (even those waiting on a test).

1nth3m00d4f00d

Star Member
May 12, 2014
How can an application still not have been processed since 2017? Doesn't seem realistic to me. After 12 months you would be getting in contact, and after 18 you would be writing in almost every week to get that figured out.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can an application still not have been processed since 2017? Doesn't seem realistic to me. After 12 months you would be getting in contact, and after 18 you would be writing in almost every week to get that figured out.
May be non routine application...