+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if one is travelling outside country and there is some document request from cic

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
if someone is travelling outside country and CIC requests some documents which can be provided being in home country only ? what can be done in that case ?

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
if someone is travelling outside country and CIC requests some documents which can be provided being in home country only ? what can be done in that case ?
Good question. If you suspect any particular document they could ask you to upload, my advise is to have it ready with you on laptop. How long do you plan to travel?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
I am also in same boat. Will be abroad for almost a month in April & i am expecting invitation from Ontario during that time.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Send a letter of explanation that you are traveling. In my experience, Canadians are very reasonable if you ask nicely.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Thanks all, it just came to my mind and asked. should CIC be informed about any international visits post eAPR ?