+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If not IELTS is there any other Equivalent test center

kdcanada

Nov 5, 2009
Hi,

I just have one month to submit the application and I have still no taken IELTS.
They have specific dates and I travel for job, so I am not able to give test.
Does anyone know any other test institution equivalent to IELTS which is acceptable?
If I am not giving IELTS should I take back my application or should take risk by sending application?
If I am asking back the application fees what is the best reason should be given to CIC?

Appreciate immediate response.
Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kdcanada said:
Hi,

I just have one month to submit the application and I have still no taken IELTS.
They have specific dates and I travel for job, so I am not able to give test.
Does anyone know any other test institution equivalent to IELTS which is acceptable?
If I am not giving IELTS should I take back my application or should take risk by sending application?
If I am asking back the application fees what is the best reason should be given to CIC?

Appreciate immediate response.
Thanks.

1. CELPIP
2. Or a written letter outlining how all your studies were in English or (most) how you use English at work and day to day. The letter must cover all the bases in Canadian Language Assessment Benchmark. SEe: http://www.language.ca/display_page.asp?page_id=1 Note you don't get a second chance. If the officer decides that your written assessment of you language is not adequate, you make get a very low mark.