8-02-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-02-2010
hi,

i want to say that it is not wrong to try in this country for 3 years , take your citizenship and then will see effect. One thing is certain in this country is that in the initial 2 years , lots of trouble and struggle. but if you have your research about your field, how to go ahead , your education plan, skills including interpersonal and communication , then result may be different.We indian people very good in giving performance and canada need performance people as well. So don't frustrate and try up to last moment.

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well that's a gr8 thread who've started it...... after living for last 6 yrs in london!!!!..... i f8l that its good to give it a try to immigrate to new place but always remember keep it in mind what's the object u want to achieve it through!!!..... if your goal is to make good money than canada might not that much helpfull specially if your are not invester or businessman..... though its very good place to live and raise your children with quality of life.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
cybervjs said:
Well that's a gr8 thread who've started it...... after living for last 6 yrs in london!!!!..... i f8l that its good to give it a try to immigrate to new place but always remember keep it in mind what's the object u want to achieve it through!!!..... if your goal is to make good money than canada might not that much helpfull specially if your are not invester or businessman..... though its very good place to live and raise your children with quality of life.
And how do you intend to raise your kids then, if you do not have the dough and means of making the dough - scrounge on benefits and welfare or what?
Don't forget the old adage - "No Money, No friend" . I know it's not all about money, but then you still need to be able to meet the minimum standard of livings by earning it, unless you have enough savings that you can live on the interest, and with the interest rates of today - u just can't.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
anil_india said:
liked this discussion.

wat i think is

if i or sumone else, wanna try a new country and its system,
just to fulfill a dream or giving it a TRY,
there is hardly any harm.

after living there for 2-3 yrs, if i d feel like Continuing, I will.
if i wud realise , ok i achieved wat i wanted, and India was better than this dream,
i shall move back.

its one life, lets enjoy all the things, and different systems, by experiencing them physically....
and afterwards decide where we shud settle.

best thing of this wud definitely be this ----
we won t have a regret...of not giving it a try.
also, if I wud not feel fine in Canada, I'll give my 200% in India again. :)
Yes, thank you Anil!

I also have the same opinion.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Himanshukhamar said:
hi,

i want to say that it is not wrong to try in this country for 3 years , take your citizenship and then will see effect. One thing is certain in this country is that in the initial 2 years , lots of trouble and struggle. but if you have your research about your field, how to go ahead , your education plan, skills including interpersonal and communication , then result may be different.We indian people very good in giving performance and canada need performance people as well. So don't frustrate and try up to last moment.
Himanshukhamar, I support your opinion!

Try for 3 years, get the Canadian passport, upgrade your skills(higher education etc.) then decide what to do next.In 3 years you are not loosing much, but I think your value in job market will increase. Then applying for jobs such as in middle east, will bring you more salary and benefits on canadian passport than passports from developing countries. However some will say " we have only one life to live and that to too short" then let us live atleast 3 years in Canada and see how much grass is greener on other side.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after some time some body starts this poor topic. i have seen it before many times. a debate goes on for some days, lots of yes, no , agreements, disagreements then no conclusion and the thread dies.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
pittabread said:
after some time some body starts this poor topic. i have seen it before many times. a debate goes on for some days, lots of yes, no , agreements, disagreements then no conclusion and the thread dies.
But pittabread stays!! :D

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i think the conclusion is very simple, if you are not happy and you are not doing good, or u think u can do better in Canada then u can leave your country otherwise not

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Seconded

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adroit said:
well i think the conclusion is very simple, if you are not happy and you are not doing good, or u think u can do better in Canada then u can leave your country otherwise not
Agreed

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adroit said:
adroit seen this topic many times before. info-gc started a thread which lasted many many days. longest one i have seen. some other people also started this topic. lots of arguments take place, yes,no then when finally people's stamina run out they leave the thread. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D