+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If IELTS requirements are not achieved

Kassa1988

Apr 6, 2020
I have heard that some students apply for English courses with their main cause since they have not achieved required 6.5 in IELTS. In this case, is chances of rejecting visa high?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
A language course will not help if you are interested in possibly immigrating later on. Not many get approved as it's hard to prove you need to study English specifically in Canada (and it's hard to justify the fees when you can study English anywhere in the world for cheaper).

Kassa1988

Apr 6, 2020
A language course will not help if you are interested in possibly immigrating later on. Not many get approved as it's hard to prove you need to study English specifically in Canada (and it's hard to justify the fees when you can study English anywhere in the world for cheaper).
If I applied an English course and a PGD together, is it still same? And also can you please explain how it affect the express entry?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If I applied an English course and a PGD together, is it still same? And also can you please explain how it affect the express entry?
The time in your language course will not count towards PGWP. If you are married your spouse won't qualify for OWP during language courses.

Kassa1988

Apr 6, 2020
The time in your language course will not count towards PGWP. If you are married your spouse won't qualify for OWP during language courses.
Any way I will do a 1 year post graduate diploma after the English cause. In this case will I get a 1 year PGWP? And also tell me does it affect PR?