IF I want to leave The UAE!

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,

I want to leave the UAE to South africa. Work and live there! What should I do? Do I have to inform the CHC London about this move? I will keep my resident visa in the UAE?

Thanks for your help!

Rass

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Brother....I am not able make out what your situation is ......if you have got a job in South Africa and you are moving then surely you need to inform the CHC.....Also update the contact information incase they have to contact you.....

Rass said:
Dear,

I want to leave the UAE to South africa. Work and live there! What should I do? Do I have to inform the CHC London about this move? I will keep my resident visa in the UAE?

Thanks for your help!

Rass

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,

My brother has got a company in Cape Town. I want to work there and at the same time to bring some goods to the UAE! What should I do?

Thanks for ur help!

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
Rass said:
Dear,

My brother has got a company in Cape Town. I want to work there and at the same time to bring some goods to the UAE! What should I do?

Thanks for ur help!
If you want to leave UAE permanently then yes you should inform CIC, if you want to maintain residence in UAE but work in SA then all correspondence from CIC should reach you!! Do you want to give up the residence in UAE?

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
inform them and also inform them about change of address.

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qshahzad said:
If you want to leave UAE permanently then yes you should inform CIC, if you want to maintain residence in UAE but work in SA then all correspondence from CIC should reach you!! Do you want to give up the residence in UAE?

Thank u for ur help. Im afraid of starting a new process.As am a 2007 applicant and waiting for MR. Im afraid if I leave the UAE permanently this would postpone my application process and put it off??

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mis said:
inform them and also inform them about change of address.
Thanks dear,
Would this cause a delay in my process time of my application?

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A friend of mine used to live in the UAE when she started PR processing. She moved permanently to the US in 2009 and informed CIC of her change in address. CIC was able to contact her by email and post about her medicals two months back and have transferred her case to the Buffalo office for further processing.

In her case, the change of permanent residence did not seem to affect the process of her PR application. But then hers is only one example that I know of personally that is similar to yours.

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trinatocanada said:
A friend of mine used to live in the UAE when she started PR processing. She moved permanently to the US in 2009 and informed CIC of her change in address. CIC was able to contact her by email and post about her medicals two months back and have transferred her case to the Buffalo office for further processing.

In her case, the change of permanent residence did not seem to affect the process of her PR application. But then hers is only one example that I know of personally that is similar to yours.

Thanks for ur comment and for ur help.

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
trinatocanada said:

Hi trina,, I am living UAE for good and going back to the Philippines after 3 months. I just want to know what docs should I prepare and should send to CIC before I leave? if you can assist me with this I ll appreciate it. I also sent an email with my consultant here 2 times and till now no reply I guess they dont know what docs should I get also before I leave. thanks in abvance...

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I have just an email to CHC London informing them that I left the UAE to Cape Town.While am going to leave next week.
Should I do something else?Is there anything I missed to do?

Thanks

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmo_25 said:
Hi trina,, I am living UAE for good and going back to the Philippines after 3 months. I just want to know what docs should I prepare and should send to CIC before I leave? if you can assist me with this I ll appreciate it. I also sent an email with my consultant here 2 times and till now no reply I guess they dont know what docs should I get also before I leave. thanks in abvance...
Hi,

I cannot say for sure what documents you may need. My friend was asked for an updated UAE police certificate while she was living in the US. She had managed to acquire it through the UAE embassy in New York but had to have it authenticated in several US agencies before finally resubmitting to CIC.

Aside from an updated police certificate, they may also ask you for a more recent bank statement. I was asked for my bank statement during my initial application and right after medicals. So really there is no way of knowing for sure what documents they might end up asking from you again.

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
trinatocanada said:
Hi,

I cannot say for sure what documents you may need. My friend was asked for an updated UAE police certificate while she was living in the US. She had managed to acquire it through the UAE embassy in New York but had to have it authenticated in several US agencies before finally resubmitting to CIC.

Aside from an updated police certificate, they may also ask you for a more recent bank statement. I was asked for my bank statement during my initial application and right after medicals. So really there is no way of knowing for sure what documents they might end up asking from you again.
tnx trina...