+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If i eligible to apply for study permit

ehtsham91

Jul 11, 2016
Hello guys......I have received a conditional offer letter from georgian college and condition they impose is that i need to achieve atleast 6 bands in ielts, as i got 5.5 in which reading is 5.0 and the rest is 5.5 but in offer letter they also mentioned that i am eligible to apply for study permit. In my knowledge and some research, i found that i should not apply until i receive final offer letter. so my question here is that what is written about study permit in offer letter, am i really eligible for study permit and what are chances of rejection too.

BTW here is what is written in conditional letter

Now that you have received your letter of acceptance, you may apply for a study permit. Visit immigration website “to study” on the left side of the homepage for information about obtaining a study permit. Once your study permit has been approved please email Georgian College with your student number to confirm your arrival date.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Should really have posted in the international students section.

Without knowing your current qualifications and intended course difficult for anyone here to comment on study permit. Course has to be relevant to current qualifications and experience plus need to demonstrate ability to fund and ties to home country to return home once course complete