+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If Canadian PR refused then how it will impact or affect on other country PR

ojastaneja

Aug 18, 2012
I have filled Canadian Pr application but one of my employer has not verified properly in verification call and case is now in 50 - 50 stage. How this will impact on my canadian PR? My documents are original not fake, company still exists... If Canadian PR refused then how it will impact or affect if I file PR for New Zealand or Australia?

Can any one help me....

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
ojastaneja said:
I have filled Canadian Pr application but one of my employer has not verified properly in verification call and case is now in 50 - 50 stage. How this will impact on my canadian PR? My documents are original not fake, company still exists... If Canadian PR refused then how it will impact or affect if I file PR for New Zealand or Australia?

Can any one help me....
Canada, Austrailia & New Zealand each have their own evaluation criteria & labour shortage circumstances therefore applicants can be evaluated differently in each of those countries and may qualify for one country but not the other, having that being said, i don't believe being refused a canadian PR will impact NZ or Austrailia application - if you fit their criteria you'll be ok, no need to worry about that.

By the way - how did you find out that one of your employers did not properly verify your employment? Was it the employer who informed you?

ojastaneja

Aug 18, 2012
Thanks for the reply.... I got the verification call one day. Verification officer screwed me with everything because I have applied in Social Worker as I have worked once in my career start in school as social worker. I have taken the documents from them too for the same. but now I am working as Software engineer being MCA from last 7 years.

I felt tha i should call them and I did then I got to know fpor some question the denied but I did that in that school. They did this as if audit comes the they caught, I was not aware that school also done those thing that they could not do but still I have all those on papers too. Like they said clerk gave salary but I got from principal. They give me salary on 5th but they said 7th these kid of mis communication was done. They gave statement as per current scenario but i did as I saw at that, dont know what would happened not please suggest... what will happen in this case... should I mention this refusal if comes in next pr application for other country?

ojastaneja

Aug 18, 2012
Can I have some one comment on my question? Should I mention reson of refusal if I fill application for other countries? How this will impact my application?

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
ojastaneja said:
Can I have some one comment on my question? Should I mention reson of refusal if I fill application for other countries? How this will impact my application?
Dear friend, I think there are many cases which are put away for one or more reasons where the VO is unsatisfied. The files which are 100% correct and up to the mark are gone through easily. There can be any reasons may be micros, may be we are not responsible, are sent to storage for further inquiry. So no way but to stay calm and pray, waiting for the inevitable fate. Good luck.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
ojastaneja said:
yes, always its best to say the truth, in case you get refusal from canada they will give you the reasons for refusal on "high level", you will not have to go into deep details and explain to Austrailia/NZ what your previous employer have done, you can just say that you didn't earn enough points to qualify for canada immigration - that should be enough explanation.

Anyhow, you better wait first for the Canada immigration officer feedback, maybe it will be positive ..who knows..

surb123

Feb 15, 2010
Hi Ojastaneja,

Can you provide us what happened to your AU VISA? Were you able to make it and did you get your AU Visa. Your answer will help a lot of others who are in similar situation.

Rgds

surb