+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hi,

I am planning to give IELTS and I need to get 7 bands minimum ( immigration requirement). Can any one suggest me which book should I follow. I gave TOEFL when I applied for my study permit and got a 100 on it. Since LELTS is expensive here in Canada, I want to get 7 bands on the first attempt. Please give ur suggestions.

Thanks

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
danishali said:
Hi,

I am planning to give IELTS and I need to get 7 bands minimum ( immigration requirement). Can any one suggest me which book should I follow. I gave TOEFL when I applied for my study permit and got a 100 on it. Since LELTS is expensive here in Canada, I want to get 7 bands on the first attempt. Please give ur suggestions.

Thanks
Hi,
Refer these books:
1)Cambridge Series
2)Longman Publications [IELTS Practice Plus]
3)Target Band 7 by Simone Braverman

All the best ! :)

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do manage to give a real-time practice test(s) ((must be given in the books)) for practice!! .. You'll get an idea about the whole thing. All the very best. Almighty be with you. :)

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
a_a_d said:
Do manage to give a real-time practice test(s) ((must be given in the books)) for practice!! .. You'll get an idea about the whole thing. All the very best. Almighty be with you. :)
Yeah! Practice as many tests as possible including Speaking and Writing.

coolkid220

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-13-2011
danishali said:
Hi,

Thanks
You can download IELTS Material from here , it helped me alot with prepration :
http://studyabroad-pakistan.blogspot.com/

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think IELTS is only formalty and practice test.......its depend only your qualification if you r graduate then you can easily take more then 6 banb......but if your qulification is low them its dificult to take 6 band in IELTS......

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my fav. blog for IELTS preparation is dcielts.com, That guy knows what he is doing!