+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS

Yahiya Khan

Feb 1, 2019
I have written ielts exam thrice in the first attempt i have different score different in second and again different third as well. Now i have got my results of third attempt buy which i have not attained requirement for the purpose of taking up my ielts exam. As online results says, this indicative results, results in TRF will be final will be there any changes in my results in TRF of my third attempt based on previous attempts of ielts exam? Please help me out with this query

oryx_np

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
I have written ielts exam thrice in the first attempt i have different score different in second and again different third as well. Now i have got my results of third attempt buy which i have not attained requirement for the purpose of taking up my ielts exam. As online results says, this indicative results, results in TRF will be final will be there any changes in my results in TRF of my third attempt based on previous attempts of ielts exam? Please help me out with this query
Well they write that in order to be on the safe side if there is mistake during entry of the results. But most of the time the scores are same but who knows. So if you want to apply somewhere, it is recommended until you get the TRF.