velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IT IS A SHAM

go for reval, sure it will bring positive result, you can even see 1 band jump.

tick both, speaking and writing, while opting for reval

there is great chance that you would get half band jump in speaking, atleast they have to return your reval fees.
@H0peAndFa1th till when these buggers will keep cheating...? This need to be escalated to a different level.
See this
It is damn demotivating.
https://imgur.com/a/79ntXhx

Last edited:
Reactions: H0peAndFa1th

marosa

Oct 9, 2018
Armenia
NOC Code......
IT IS A SHAM

go for reval, sure it will bring positive result, you can even see 1 band jump.

tick both, speaking and writing, while opting for reval

there is great chance that you would get half band jump in speaking, atleast they have to return your reval fees.
Thanks a lot, will definitely do!

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Has anyone spent money on IELTS-LIZ advanced videos sessions or books?...
She has launched a new Task 2 Essay Book, available at discount right now.

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
they gave me 7.5 in writing
Who else are going to take exam soon ?
I am probably - later this month or 1 June.

Just to give glimse:

I am scorning 37, 38 on LR on Practice test and just fixing my writing as speaking - I am confident that I will get 7 as I have scored that in last two attempt.

Finger crossed - I will fix writing and get CLB 9

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi guys! Got my results today, R 9, L 9, S 7.5, W 6.5 :/

Don't know what to do, this time my writing was well structured, and I strictly followed their instructions when answered to the question. I even had time to check a part of the writing. No idea what else to do.
Feeling sorry for you- Please go for recheck and book another date too, just in case.

monikaahuja

Jul 31, 2018
Great assistance from the seniors.I have given 3 attempts but stuck on 6.5 in writing GT.

I seriously need help in knowing what are my problem areas to improve. Should I take professional help or it is something I can improve by practicing.

Please evaluate my essay

NOWADAYS COMPUTER EDUCATION IS COMPULSORY FOR YOUR LEARNERS IN MOST SCHOOLS.DO YOU THINK THIS IS NECESSARY OR WILL CHILDREN ACQUIRE THESE SKILLS NATURALLY FROM THEIR DAILY INTERACTION WITH TECHNOLOGY EVERYWHERE? PROVIDE YOUR OPINION

In the modern world, the use of technology has made computer literacy an important requirement. The computer subject is mandatory for students in many schools. In my opinion, the computer skill set is a very useful tool which should be achieved in a professional manner.

Firstly, I believe incorporating computer as a subject in the curriculum is the most ideal way to introduce the electronic device and its functions. In institutions, it is taught by qualified professionals. Also, the curriculum is planned according to the specific grade and its criteria. On the other hand, learning computer skills through daily use cannot acquire complete knowledge without professional guidance.

Secondly, the advancement of technology is seen in teaching methods. The classroom has shifted to modern learning ways where projectors, audio-visual aids are used to teach the kids. For example, students are given assignments which require effective use of powerpoints, graphs, smart charts etc. The quality of the PowerPoint is graded as part of-of the total grading of the assignment. This makes computer knowledge a vital tool which children need to have perfectly. This tool cannot be learned through day to day use of technology.

In conclusion, the computer should be a regular subject in the school curriculum. Its importance in current times makes it a necessary skill which should be learned for a qualified professional.

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Today I was reading this book, I don't trust Indian writers, because most of them produce poor work. However this guy has explained something that nobody did.

The Ultimate Guide To IELTS Writing Paperback – 2013 by Parthesh Thakkar (Author)
https://www.flipkart.com/ultimate-guide-ielts-writing/p/itmdhydvzgxpbuaz

Take a look at all
https://imgur.com/a/7i4Td9d

Band Mesh, I loved this thing, I think, now I know why I am stuck at 6.5

Hi @H0peAndFa1th based on the inputs from IELTS LIZ and other sources, which suggests that the WT2 is worth twice of WT1, I have prepared this calculator, have a look at this, according to the calculator geting 6 in WT1 and 7 in WT2 wont fetch you a 7 but 6.5. Your inputs please.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pGE-cu-JHTdx-DWaoyC-oQxNFA2lIQkU

Last edited:

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hi @H0peAndFa1th based on the inputs from IELTS LIZ and other sources, which suggests that the WT2 is worth twice of WT1 I have prepared this calculator, have a look at this, according to the calculator geting 6 in WT1 and 7 in WT2 wont fetch you a 7 but 6.5. Your inputs please.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pGE-cu-JHTdx-DWaoyC-oQxNFA2lIQkU
So according to Band Mesh we can score 7 in writing, even if our score is as low as 4 in task 1 but only if we score 8 and higher in task 2.
Also, a score 7 in Task 2 and 6 in Task 1 can still fetch us 7 overall.

But the most interesting thing is... scoring 8 in Task 1 and 6 in Task 2 can get us 7 overall.

marosa

Oct 9, 2018
Armenia
NOC Code......
So according to Band Mesh we can score 7 in writing, even if our score is as low as 4 in task 1 but only if we score 8 and higher in task 2.
Also, a score 7 in Task 2 and 6 in Task 1 can still fetch us 7 overall.

But the most interesting thing is... scoring 8 in Task 1 and 6 in Task 2 can get us 7 overall.

Hardly anyone is going to give the student 8 for Task 1. I wouldn't get too enthusiastic about this idea.

Reactions: velocityblood