+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Validity

arp78

May 10, 2010
Hi,
I have applied FSW to canada to NS Sydney in Mar-10. As My file returned two times due to mistake before it. I have taken IELTS on 30-Apr-2009. I am planning to submit all documents to CIO New delhi office some time in 25-May-10.

Do I need to take ielts again? My agent says : We have informed your ielts score to NS sydney in Mar-10 therefore you should not take it again.
Kindly guide me as I am confused.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

arp78 said:
Hi,
I have applied FSW to canada to NS Sydney in Mar-10. As My file returned two times due to mistake before it. I have taken IELTS on 30-Apr-2009. I am planning to submit all documents to CIO New delhi office some time in 25-May-10.

Do I need to take ielts again? My agent says : We have informed your ielts score to NS sydney in Mar-10 therefore you should not take it again.
Kindly guide me as I am confused.
No, as it was less than 1 year old when you applied to CIO.

usman.shahid

Mar 25, 2010
but we do not send ielts result to CIO, then how we can say that they were less than one year old when we applied to CIO ? IELTS come into play when we send full docs to CHC, little confused.

PMM said:
Hi

No, as it was less than 1 year old when you applied to CIO.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

usman.shahid said:
but we do not send ielts result to CIO, then how we can say that they were less than one year old when we applied to CIO ? IELTS come into play when we send full docs to CHC, little confused.
1. CIC knows the date your application was received at CIO
2. But, if you don't believe me, do your own search at www.cic.gc.ca under operational bulletins,