+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS validity,,,,initial application

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent my initial application to sydney,canada which was received on 25 nov,2009
My 01 year ielts validity expired on 06 dec,2009.
I have mentioned in initial app that i have alrready taken approved test.

When i wll send full docs to local chc,,is it required to retake ielts exam again or the previous test will work as the lock date is 25 nov,2009.

Can anybody clearify the situation to me???

Thanks all..........

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I think your previous one should work as it was valid at the time of locking file.

Wait for other seniors reply.

Regards

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear sr. Members,

can anybody reply for the above mentioned issue?????

Thanks...........

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripon243 said:
I have sent my initial application to sydney,canada which was received on 25 nov,2009
My 01 year ielts validity expired on 06 dec,2009.
I have mentioned in initial app that i have alrready taken approved test.

When i wll send full docs to local chc,,is it required to retake ielts exam again or the previous test will work as the lock date is 25 nov,2009.

Can anybody clearify the situation to me???

Thanks all..........
As per my knowledge when you send a supporting document then its locked not when you refer it. When you will submit your full application, then it should be valid and it will be then locked. I had to get the PCC again since its validity was over at the time of submitting full application. Let others comment on it.

S

samiss

Ielts result not more than older 1 year at the tme of applying.

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripon243

in my opinion , lock date would be considered from the day of receiving of ur full application, in the intial application ielts score is not demanded.

they 'll give u 120 days to submitt ur full application along with ielts score, at that time it should n't older than 1 year.

Jubaida

Dec 13, 2009
Hello Everyone
This is Jubaida from Dhaka Bangladesh. I have sent my initial applicaiton to Singapore visa office which they received on September 18, 2006. Then I sit for IELTS on September 01, 2007 and my speaking test was on September 11, 2007. My band score is 7.5 . Now I have received letter dated November 25, 2009 from Can. Immigration asking to submit my paper within 60 days starting from the date mentioned in the letter.

My questions are-

1. Is my IELTS score still valid for the immigration purpose? In this website i have found this doc about the validity of the IELTS score which says

10. How long are the test results valid for?

IELTS results are valid for a period of two years. IELTS results issued within 12 months from the date of submission of an application should remain valid throughout the application process.

I would be really appreciate if someone can clarify my situation.

Thanks in advance

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The result on your hands has expired and will not be valid.You need to sit for another test.Good luck

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jubaida said:
Hello Everyone
This is Jubaida from Dhaka Bangladesh. I have sent my initial applicaiton to Singapore visa office which they received on September 18, 2006. Then I sit for IELTS on September 01, 2007 and my speaking test was on September 11, 2007. My band score is 7.5 . Now I have received letter dated November 25, 2009 from Can. Immigration asking to submit my paper within 60 days starting from the date mentioned in the letter.

My questions are-

1. Is my IELTS score still valid for the immigration purpose? In this website i have found this doc about the validity of the IELTS score which says

10. How long are the test results valid for?

IELTS results are valid for a period of two years. IELTS results issued within 12 months from the date of submission of an application should remain valid throughout the application process.

I would be really appreciate if someone can clarify my situation.

Thanks in advance
You IELTS is valid as it was taken within 1 year of your application

PMM

Jubaida

Dec 13, 2009
Thank you guys its a releif i have almost registered myself for the next exam but didn't pay the money.
thanks again.

Jubaida