+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS used for CSQ, but not submitted with the PR application -- can be used for citizenship?

lquestion02

May 30, 2020
Hi all,

I obtained my CSQ with the IELTS English exam, but the PR application didn't need a copy of it, it had enough with one of the CSQ copies I received. I'm now preparing my citizenship application and I have doubts: can I use thost same results for the citizenship application? Those results were never sent to the IRCC, just to the MIFI (Quebec), but I don't know if I'm overcomplicating this. Any help?

Thanks.

lquestion02

May 30, 2020
Update: I submitted this test and it passed the language checks. I guess there must be some communication between Quebec and CIC regarding this, so they know this is the test I submitted at the time.

vueha007

Dec 10, 2018
Update: I submitted this test and it passed the language checks. I guess there must be some communication between Quebec and CIC regarding this, so they know this is the test I submitted at the time.
Hello,

First , a big congrats on your great news. I am on the same boat now and wonder if I need to submit ielts for pr application (i have csq).

Thank you.