+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS USA April 21st 2018 General Training: Please share Questions Answers

lea100

Apr 25, 2018
I remember some questions from section 3.

As someone was asking about qn. 27 and 28 for section 3 listening i think it is how carp is spread all over.
and i remember choosing extreme weather and recreational boating as answer.Im not sure of the answer though

and qn 29 and 30 was how carp can be controlled.?
I remember i chose commercial fishing industry as the one answer and the other i chose ban on national aquarium carp( i think i chose this wrong from what you all guys say.Probably it is fishing competition.)

carinaxu949

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018

As someone was asking about qn. 27 and 28 for section 3 listening i think it is how carp is spread all over.
and i remember choosing extreme weather and recreational boating as answer.Im not sure of the answer though

I remember i chose commercial fishing industry as the one answer and the other i chose ban on national aquarium carp( i think i chose this wrong from what you all guys say.Probably it is fishing competition.)
do u remember what the exact letters for 27&28?
and do u remember what 25&26 questions are

lea100

Apr 25, 2018
And I would like to know the answers for the following questions if anyone can remember.

1. Why they chose carp for their case study
Ans i chose : Lot of research material available (Probably wrong)

2. How carp spread so rapidly
Ans i chose : They can adapt to any situation (One other option was high reproductive rate)

3. How can carp be controlled?
Ans i chose : Option that said legislation

4.What joe disagree on
Ans i chose : It wont give precise data (One other option was it will affect the water quality)

5.What they think of daughterless carp programme
Ans i chose: It will take more time to get the result ( Other options were there will be too many males and getting genetic material was difficult or something)

6.Effective method for carp removal
Ans i chose : Work with local community

PS: All these are from my vague memory.So please ignore any wrong question or option.

carinaxu949

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
And I would like to know the answers for the following questions if anyone can remember.

Ans i chose : They can adapt to any situation (One other option was high reproductive rate)

4.What joe disagree on
Ans i chose : It wont give precise data (One other option was it will affect the water quality)

Ans i chose: It will take more time to get the result ( Other options were there will be too many males and getting genetic material was difficult or something)

PS: All these are from my vague memory.So please ignore any wrong question or option.
can u make sure the order are right?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

4.What joe disagree on

As I understand from everyone this section and question were very carppy (crappy) for most of us... lol....

Reactions: leksi

lea100

Apr 25, 2018

4.What joe disagree on

Can somebody give answers to these

leksi

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018

Yeah I chose those except number 30. I chose fishing competition

leksi

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018

4.What joe disagree on

Number 2, 3 and 6 are exactly what i chose.
I think I chose a different answer for 1, 4 and 5. I actually cant remember.