+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS USA April 21st 2018 General Training: Please share Questions Answers

aspire01

Apr 22, 2018
You have a high score in listening?
Can you give some tips or resource material links.Im thinking of reappearing.
I have 8.but getting 8.5 will make a difference to me.
You have a high score in listening?
Can you give some tips or resource material links.Im thinking of reappearing.
I have 8.but getting 8.5 will make a difference to me.
no tips really. Just did few practise tests. And saw tips videos bty Liz on youtube.

Reactions: lea100

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone who is good with listening share tips or resource materials here?
It will be helpful for me.Im retaking the test.I have 8 in listening.but 8.5 will make a big difference to me.
If you’re at 8 already, you can easily score additional 0.5 or even 1 full band. I scored 8 in first attempt and 9 in second.

My suggestion: forget that it’s a test as that makes you nervous. Just engage yourself in the conversation and the flow starts to develop.

Reactions: lea100

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hey, finally I got my result his morning. I recommend you check it as well. :)
Also, does anyone know how can I get the trf number before I receive the hard copy?
That's great...r u able to check it online or u got email...
If yes when did you get it and how soon you were able to check it online..
I got email from my center that declared 15mins ago but still it says not found online

Reactions: Shama khan

Shama khan

Jun 6, 2017
I
That's great...r u able to check it online or u got email...
If yes when did you get it and how soon you were able to check it online..
I got email from my center that declared 15mins ago but still it says not found online
About half an hour ago. Didn't get email just checked online. Maybe wait for a bit. Hopefully it will appear soon.

Reactions: desmat

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I

About half an hour ago. Didn't get email just checked online. Maybe wait for a bit. Hopefully it will appear soon.
thanks .. i got the results finally about 2-3 hours after the email from center..

to your earlier question... TRF number is there below the results table when you check it online... its in small font toward end...

Shama khan

Jun 6, 2017
thanks .. i got the results finally about 2-3 hours after the email from center..

to your earlier question... TRF number is there below the results table when you check it online... its in small font toward end...
Did you take the test with IDP? I checked again but there is no trf number. I took with British council.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Did you take the test with IDP? I checked again but there is no trf number. I took with British council.
i gave it in usa.. but yes i think mine is IDP as it shows IDP Australia on results page

"Provisional IELTS Results brought to you by IDP IELTS Australia"