+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS upload

canadianpr123

Jul 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received my ITA today, and had a couple of questions. They may be stupid or something I overlooked but I tried searching for answers and could not find them. So, here they go

1) I could not find anywhere in my document checklist to upload my IELTS report, do I need to do that?

2) I could not find anywhere to upload LOE too, I have tried opening the site in a different browser, logging in and out... but to no avail... so I am kind of stuck with that.

Any help regarding these queries would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
You are not required to upload ielts. They will check it using the reference number you provided.
There is a placeholder to upload optional document. That's where you upload loe.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thank you so much for your reply. In my document checklist there is no optional criteria
Here is a picture of what I see
ECA+Certificates+Transcripts+IELTS in a single pdf file (4mb max) should be uploaded in Education Placeholder. Many applicants have reported that they were requested to upload ECA and IELTS report card at later stage. Such requests always delay your processing time by few weeks, so avoid this by uploading all documents in advance.

Try incognito mode in google chrome, you will see a placeholder for "Client Information", here you should upload your LOE.

Reactions: bhargav218

canadianpr123

Jul 19, 2018
I think you have to log out and login to see it again
ECA+Certificates+Transcripts+IELTS in a single pdf file (4mb max) should be uploaded in Education Placeholder. Many applicants have reported that they were requested to upload ECA and IELTS report card at later stage. Such requests always delay your processing time by few weeks, so avoid this by uploading all documents in advance.

Try incognito mode in google chrome, you will see a placeholder for "Client Information", here you should upload your LOE.
Tried both the methods, still no change. Seems weird to me.
Should I contact them or wait for a couple of days and see?