24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Dear Forum members,

TLTR: I am looking for IELTS writing tutor who's active and with reasonable pricing. Kindly send me his/her details via PM if sensitive, if not, post it here. You must be sure of his/her quality.

I am not here promoting a specific person nor a business. I have thus far given this exam five times and four of which I have got 6 or 6.5 in writing; the fifth one, I am waiting for the result. Even if I clear writing this time, i am not so confident with my listening as it was extremely challenging. There's one EOR pending which I might get the result in the next four weeks.

In the meantime, I want to prepare for the 6th time and hopefully the final one. I want to take as much time as possible. I am looking at 29th September test.

Here are my exams thus far:

Exam Date 30/June/18 (BC) (Result waiting) (Ethiopia)
Overall Band: X.X
L X.X
R X.X
W X.X
S X.X

Exam Date 02/June/18 (IDP) (EOR result waiting) (UAE)
Overall Band: 8.0
L 8.5
R 8.5
W 6.5
S 7.5

Exam Date 21/Apr/18 (BC) (UAE)
Overall Band: 7.5
L 7.5
R 8
W 6
S 8

Exam Date 07/Apr/18
(BC) (UAE)
Overall Band: 7.0
L 7.5
R 6.5
W 6

S 7

Exam Date 03/Mar/18 (BC) (UAE)

L 8.5
R 7
W 6
S 6.5

I am stuck and mentally exhausted. Obviously bruising through the exam isn't working so I need to go with a different approach. I need to be coached for the writing test. Kindly recommend someone who knows how to move someone from band 6 to 7. If you have personally dealt with him/her and successfully achieved, It would be really great to share with me.

Regards,
Your fellow dreamer

iamkunski

Jun 30, 2018
Dear Forum members,

TLTR: I am looking for IELTS writing tutor who's active and with reasonable pricing. Kindly send me his/her details via PM if sensitive, if not, post it here. You must be sure of his/her quality.

I am not here promoting a specific person nor a business. I have thus far given this exam five times and four of which I have got 6 or 6.5 in writing; the fifth one, I am waiting for the result. Even if I clear writing this time, i am not so confident with my listening as it was extremely challenging. There's one EOR pending which I might get the result in the next four weeks.

In the meantime, I want to prepare for the 6th time and hopefully the final one. I want to take as much time as possible. I am looking at 29th September test.

Here are my exams thus far:

Exam Date 30/June/18 (BC) (Result waiting) (Ethiopia)
Overall Band: X.X
L X.X
R X.X
W X.X
S X.X

Exam Date 02/June/18 (IDP) (EOR result waiting) (UAE)
Overall Band: 8.0
L 8.5
R 8.5
W 6.5
S 7.5

Exam Date 21/Apr/18 (BC) (UAE)
Overall Band: 7.5
L 7.5
R 8
W 6
S 8

Exam Date 07/Apr/18
(BC) (UAE)
L 7.5
R 6.5
W 6
S 7

Exam Date 03/Mar/18 (BC) (UAE)

L 8.5
R 7
W 6
S 6.5

I am stuck and mentally exhausted. Obviously bruising through the exam isn't working so I need to go with a different approach. I need to be coached for the writing test. Kindly recommend someone who knows how to move someone from band 6 to 7. If you have personally dealt with him/her and successfully achieved, It would be really great to share with me.

Regards,
Your fellow dreamer
Friend, have you considered IELTS Teacher? He quite good. I bought 2 of his training packs from Udemy.