+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS TEST SCHEDULE IS 22 AUG (I'LL MISS THE 120 DAYS DEADLINE) PLS HELP

balo

Jun 6, 2009
I rely so much on the deadline for registration for IELTS exam mentioned in British Council website, I'm trying to catch the 8 Aug exam, but the slot was closed even the deadline for registration is not yet over, so the next schedule is 22 Aug (result will release only on 6 Sep), our last day for 120 days is 7 Sep. Please advise Seniors!!, is it possible to send the full application enclosing only the explanation letter and proof that my exam result will release only on 6 Sep before the 120 days deadline, then I'll tell CIC that I will send the result on 6 Sep by courier (it will take 3 days to reach London office), do you think they will consider.... answer please... I know it is all my fault but I'm so busy with work, family etc etc

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try your best. Maybe it will work, who knows. Before the deadline, send all your other documents and proof that you will have taken your IELTS on Aug 22.

Another note, this is why people should take IELTS before they apply.

A

ankit0uc

I was in the same situation as you.

Your best bet-

Get a letter from local IELTS letter that you are appearing for X date and your result will be available on y date. You will fwd this score by speed delivery when made available. Alternativley you can ask your test center to fwd score directly to Embassy via speed delivery. (IELTS center will charge you another few dollars for that).

Also do a written submission of your english capability.

This worked for me and I hope it works for you.

My score was delivered to embassy after 2 week of submitting documents and it was peacefully accpeted and attached to my file.

my 2 cents- dont panic. There is always (atleast most of the time) a solution.
I hope its helps.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
send a result copy directly from ielts office.
send ur application only 3-4 days before 120 complete.
also mention in ur application that u have taken ielts on --- aug and exam center will send result directly to high commission.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
I dont know that where r u from....But you can offcource check the IELTS SCHEUDLE FROM AEO. they also conduct ielts tests in pakistan and Secondly if u r from pakistan ...check the IELTS scheudle from web site and even seat is noit avaialable for GT Within your scheudle then u directly contact me ...i can ask someone in AEO and InshaAllha you will get some seat even registration is closed for such date.

msis

Aug 10, 2009
I am in the same situation however the TEF (French Language) exam is not being held on regular bases in some countries and they are pretty lazy with the results. I have notified the Embassy 3 months before the deadline that I won't be able to provide the TEF results by the 120-day deadline. Now my application has been refused and I am trying to appeal. This is nonsense, I am sure they didn't even pay attention to what I wrote them. Has anybody tried to dispute a decision based on 120-day deadline not met?

B

belize

I did same thing pls dont delay your application and explain them you send your result once you receive it and send your copy of your IELTS registration. Dont worry.

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just tell them you have only one day diffrent 6- 7 and you try your best to get the date before..but the slot was closed ...so according to new dates i will get my results on 6 sep. please cooperate with me. Once result will issus on 6 sep. IELTS center send u driectly copy of my IELTs result and i will send also copy of my result by fax and email. for real copy of my result will send by fast post.
Hope you will manage my best wishes with u,