+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS test registration

Dec 9, 2015
Hi everyone,
I am planing to appear for IELTS exam in India. And I would like to know tne name of website where I can register and book the date for this exam. Whwn I explored internet about booking the test, it showed British Council-IELTS and IDP-IELTS both. What is the difference in booking dates from these two organisations. Is there any difference in quality of test or anything else. Please Help....

Kashifhameed45

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurabhbiochem said:
Hi everyone,
I am planing to appear for IELTS exam in India. And I would like to know tne name of website where I can register and book the date for this exam. Whwn I explored internet about booking the test, it showed British Council-IELTS and IDP-IELTS both. What is the difference in booking dates from these two organisations. Is there any difference in quality of test or anything else. Please Help....

There is no difference between two, both conduting the test with same pattern and IDP is belong to Australia. You can book test under birtish or IDP as per your desire, some go with british and some idp. You will find the same test date for both.
Hope it is clear for you now.

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
I booked slot here ielts.britishcouncil.org it may help....!