+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts test information required

canada4all

Oct 21, 2010
I have to test on 30-oct-2010 at Faisalabad, Pakistan. I want following information from seniors:-

1-Is all modules of reading, listening, speaking and reading occur on same day or there is different date for speaking. If yes then how many days gap occurs. Does speaking test happens at last?
2-I have some poor listening problem. Do center will raise the voice volume for only me or not? Can I request to raise the tape recorder volume?
3-On which medium writing module happens e.g on a paper or on computer program like Microsoft office?
4- If written module is on paper then can we proof read our written tasks and correct any mistakes? If we can then what will be the impression of cuttings on paper.
5-If we choose a wrong answer then will it give -ve marks or it will be counted only zero marks
6-Are three papers of listening, writing and reading handed once collectively or these are handed after finish of each module test.
7-How much we have time to read listening paper before the tape recorder is played.

I shall be very thankful for the information.

canadadream1

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2009
Doc's Request.
5-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-11-2009
File Transfer...
17-05-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2010
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2010
LANDED..........
sometime Jan 2011
canada4all said:
I have to test on 30-oct-2010 at Faisalabad, Pakistan. I want following information from seniors:-

1-Is all modules of reading, listening, speaking and reading occur on same day or there is different date for speaking. If yes then how many days gap occurs. Does speaking test happens at last?
Yes, at least in Houston TX, and the speaking is at the end

2-I have some poor listening problem. Do center will raise the voice volume for only me or not? Can I request to raise the tape recorder volume?
You need to make accommodation for this problem in advance when you register you should tell them Get some letter from the doctor about your problem and they will accommodate that for you. During the test they cannot change the volume

3-On which medium writing module happens e.g on a paper or on computer program like Microsoft office?
Everything is on paper

4- If written module is on paper then can we proof read our written tasks and correct any mistakes? If we can then what will be the impression of cuttings on paper.
everything is on paper then if you have time you can go back and read it before turn in and go to next section. you cannot go back in previous section

5-If we choose a wrong answer then will it give -ve marks or it will be counted only zero marks
not sure check with the rules

6-Are three papers of listening, writing and reading handed once collectively or these are handed after finish of each module test.
I don't remember I took it 1 year ago.

7-How much we have time to read listening paper before the tape recorder is played.
no time, they put paper upside-down the you turn it when they said start... and then they start the tape

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not in all countries, for example in Egypt the exam is divided into 2 days, the first you will make Writing,reading & listening and the 2nd only speaking

I agree with canadadream1

For wrong answers/grammar you will be penalized, so yes any mistake can drag you down

Again this depends on the country. Here every module is handed at the moment you finish not collectively.