Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kadian said:
Ok

I will not be sharing my past attempt details, cos I think I have a broken the record of attempts. :-[

Anyways, Listening and reading were easy, and also my fortay as normally I achieve over 8 band in both, got 9 band couple of times. 8)

Writing
I am stuck with writing band of 6.5 band, though I have scored 7 and 8.5 band in writing, I am yet to figure out how I got 8.5 once ? ???

Speaking
I have always been on margin of 7 band, irony is my speaking band drops to 6.5 whenever I score 7 or more in writing. :mad:
same with me.... speaking and writing always playing games.... ;D I got 8.5 in R and L but 6 in writing... once I got 7 in writing but 6.5 in speaking ;D

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
qgon123 said:
Do you remember some answers in a sequence? I ended up choosing C, E, and F for most of the questions.
Sorry I don't remember... And even if I do I'm not sure if the answers were even right xD

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
qgon123 said:
Did your reading module have section 3 with fishing related article?
i had the same exam in Sharjah, it was a horrible article and very confused, in matching i used G like 3 times. i was confident of 2 out of 7 only.
it was the worst comparing to 20 practise tests i did.

speaking, writing, and listening were very easy though

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
smalkawi said:
i had the same exam in Sharjah, it was a horrible article and very confused, in matching i used G like 3 times. i was confident of 2 out of 7 only.
it was the worst comparing to 20 practise tests i did.

speaking, writing, and listening were very easy though
Of course, it was worst. You are confident for 2, but I am not for a single one.

Bharathi123

Feb 20, 2017
darkven91 said:
yes it was very tricky!
hello guys,

My first attempt and hope to score a convenient number .Yes, the listening and Reading were tricky>trying to put down the questions i can recall and the answers that I deemed correct.may not be the case, in the true sense!!

Listening- Parking charges was mentioned as $6.5
Tuesday is the first answer
All University Students- Hence B
I missed one on the MAp question- The Meridian Hotel .Got confused with service road.I wrote as I, but the answer was for one the left most down,opp to the last hotel on the street.
there were two questions that asked for answer in three words or less only.
The students should go to "Staff at Reception" to book appointments.Staff at reception is my answer. ANy guesses?
Information on workshops will be given in Weekly e-mails.
In the last section, the first answer I wrote is Student's academic (writing).Not sure what the correct first word is.
Seminars and Workshops
Summer school
study skills.

Reading--
For matching the Fishes, there were repetitions for C and E.
There are only three options for LDC. I have written false
Weekend and Weeknight calling to be done before 8Am Monday- Initially I wrote false but somehow got confused and wrote True. Dunno which one is correct.
For the last section, i was hunting for words that end in less but finally wrote blind . My Bad.
entrance, smell, winter,fish,eggs, soil were other answers.
For the section on LABOUR I guess these were some of the answers-
On call,restrictions, exceptional circumstances, leave, subisidised etc.
;D
ugh, thats all that I could recall guys. Hope it helps!!

geekashu

Mar 28, 2017
Listening -

I wrote Monday as the first answer.
I heard orientation is scheduled on Monday, although the lady said she isn't available on Monday and can come on Tuesday, to that the HR didn't mention whether orientation will be rescheduled for her.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
geekashu said:
Listening -

I heard orientation is scheduled on Monday, although the lady said she isn't available on Monday and can come on Tuesday, to that the HR didn't mention whether orientation will be rescheduled for her.
You just didn't get it, but the answer was Tuesday.

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bharathi123 said:
hello guys,

My first attempt and hope to score a convenient number .Yes, the listening and Reading were tricky>trying to put down the questions i can recall and the answers that I deemed correct.may not be the case, in the true sense!!

Listening- Parking charges was mentioned as $6.5
Tuesday is the first answer
All University Students- Hence B
I missed one on the MAp question- The Meridian Hotel .Got confused with service road.I wrote as I, but the answer was for one the left most down,opp to the last hotel on the street.
there were two questions that asked for answer in three words or less only.
The students should go to "Staff at Reception" to book appointments.Staff at reception is my answer. ANy guesses?
Information on workshops will be given in Weekly e-mails.
In the last section, the first answer I wrote is Student's academic (writing).Not sure what the correct first word is.
Seminars and Workshops
Summer school
study skills.

Reading--
For matching the Fishes, there were repetitions for C and E.
There are only three options for LDC. I have written false
Weekend and Weeknight calling to be done before 8Am Monday- Initially I wrote false but somehow got confused and wrote True. Dunno which one is correct.
For the last section, i was hunting for words that end in less but finally wrote blind . My Bad.
entrance, smell, winter,fish,eggs, soil were other answers.
For the section on LABOUR I guess these were some of the answers-
On call,restrictions, exceptional circumstances, leave, subisidised etc.
;D
ugh, thats all that I could recall guys. Hope it helps!!
I think you have recalled most of it... ;D

For the last section, i was hunting for words that end in less but finally wrote blind . My Bad.??? answer was not blind??

The students should go to "Staff at Reception" to book appointments.Staff at reception is my answer. ANy guesses? my answer was reception only...I guess It was also correct..

In the last section, the first answer I wrote is Student's academic (writing).Not sure what the correct first word is. me also academic

Seminars and Workshops I think question was something related to economics???... I missed that one :(

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geekashu said:
Listening -

I think he said something like " ok that will be fine" so it means he agrees with her for Tuesday...

robinbharg

Mar 28, 2017
Hello All,

I am 31 and turning 32 in June. I did my MBA from Sikkim Manipal university, however, it seems its not valid in Canada. Now its all on my graduation, so not sure how strong chances are for me to get a PR. I have given my IELTS and waiting for results, lets see how it goes. Any suggestions for me?

robints

Jan 12, 2017
IELTS validity NNAS in canada 6 months or 2 year

i have academic IELTS 7 score in each module on december 2015.will i be able to apply for National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) in canada with this ielts result.kindly reply me.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
iamxty said:
My first attempt was on Mar 4th at L7 R8.5 W7.5 S7
Re-taking on the 8th

My only hope is PNP so I need to get clb9 to get into OINP.

I was so confident in listening and I thought I did not do well in reading but turned out the other way :)
PNP will take ages

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
xpressentry said:
PNP will take ages
PNP is my only hope. As in my previous post, I can get a CLB9 but I can't have a Masters overnight or even in a year.

Patience is a virtue :) Coincidentally, my IELTS speaking was about waiting. I am impatient but I will try to be extremely patient for this one, else I will curse our President then seek asylum somewhere :D