Jul 9, 2017
1-NG
7-NG
there is one certificate-True
previous education is mandatory at some level- True
teachers are experienced- true
only intended to those who wish to study further-false

this is all i remember
I think my ans contradicts to some of your answers..not sure what is correct..
1 and 2 not given
previous education is mandatory at some level- false as it was mentioned no academic requirement was there

What did you ans for section 3 true/false?

Emnafrancks

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I wrote ielts general training in Nigeria on the 9/9/17 and the answers I'm seeing are so different. The last past of the reading was on pearls from Qatar.

Listening was on library extension and form filling for a family of 4 going on holiday. The surname was HARCOURT.

Please share your answers

Gab123

Sep 9, 2017
Yes..thanks..i heard that part well..it ws the beginning i missed..didnt hear mentioning abt money..missed it
Even I missed this and marked agriculture practices.. another tricky one was national park..he said flights are in peak and off season, so this can be interpreted as throughout year..he also mentioned something about public transport easily available..next question about minor roads was also doubtful

shruti_v

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
I had my speaking test today. The examiner was very dull and seemed not interested. She was not allowing me to speak i.e she was interrupting me after one sentence . Would it affect my score?

shruti_v

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
I think my ans contradicts to some of your answers..not sure what is correct..
1 and 2 not given
previous education is mandatory at some level- false as it was mentioned no academic requirement was there

What did you ans for section 3 true/false?
For section 3 i wrote
False
True
Not given

And for previous education mandatory, i wrote true bcoz in the question it was mentioned at some level

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
I had my speaking test today. The examiner was very dull and seemed not interested. She was not allowing me to speak i.e she was interrupting me after one sentence . Would it affect my score?
Same happened with me..whr did u give ur speaking test? Also it it via bc or idp?