+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS sent directly from test centre

Ran_V

Sep 25, 2014
The test centre where I took the IELTS test is refusing to give me an additional original copy. They are offering instead to send the document straight to CIC. Is there a good chance my application will be rejected (if I submit a letter of explanation and the reference number to the document that will be sent directly to CIC)?

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
No doubts your application will be rejected in this case.

But why you've mentioned additional copy? What was there in your IELTS application which you've submitted in your IETS centre? Who is eligible to receive certificate? I'm asking coz it looks really weird that a candidate himself cannot obtain his certificate.

Ran_V

Sep 25, 2014
Yes they are rigid. However, I am thinking of asking them to prepare another copy and I will send it through their courier service. So much for the effort, if I cannot get the IELTS sorted :(

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
Ran_V said:
The test centre where I took the IELTS test is refusing to give me an additional original copy. They are offering instead to send the document straight to CIC. Is there a good chance my application will be rejected (if I submit a letter of explanation and the reference number to the document that will be sent directly to CIC)?
You are the candidate , how can they refuse Original copy to you ? ??? :eek:

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
Ran_V said:
Yes they are rigid. However, I am thinking of asking them to prepare another copy and I will send it through their courier service. So much for the effort, if I cannot get the IELTS sorted :(
Just ask them again , I feel there is some misunderstanding , they should know that this is for immigration.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Ran_V said:
IELTS test center must have given you one copy after you took your IELTS exam & result announced. Surely you are asking for additional copy. (not the first copy).

As per policy of IELTS, They will issue only one copy of IELTS. Additional copy of result can only be sent to any university or organization, upon applicant request. They can not refused to issue you FIRST IELTS RESULT. I am 100 sure that you are requesting them additional copy of IELTS which is not possible and you will not be given at any cost. Don't opt for issuing additional ielts to CIC, it wont be accepted. IELTS must be attached with your set of application.

thimus

Jul 31, 2014
mabmabs said:
IELTS test center must have given you one copy after you took your IELTS exam & result announced. Surely you are asking for additional copy. (not the first copy).

As per policy of IELTS, They will issue only one copy of IELTS. Additional copy of result can only be sent to any university or organization, upon applicant request. They can not refused to issue you FIRST IELTS RESULT. I am 100 sure that you are requesting them additional copy of IELTS which is not possible and you will not be given at any cost. Don't opt for issuing additional ielts to CIC, it wont be accepted. IELTS must be attached with your set of application.
Dear Ran,

Looks like you have lost your original copy?

You can apply for replacement TRF. You can ask british council for the steps.

It includes ur passport copy, 1750 DD and either - FIR for the lost doc or Lost in transit for Post office as they send ur original TRF thru post.

Please ask them the steps and apply as soon as possible as it takes additional 10-15 working days.

I have done this and got the second copy after losing 1st one. Now i have the first copy as well - got it after sending my application

Regards
Taurus

Ran_V

Sep 25, 2014
Well...looks like it s a lost battle. I feel that NOC 1112 category will be full by then :(

thimus

Jul 31, 2014
Ran_V said:
Well...looks like it s a lost battle. I feel that NOC 1112 category will be full by then :(
Rav - Dont be disheartened. First call the IELTS team - ask them how quick can they give you the guys. Mine was from Chennai so it might differ as well.
Dont lose hope. I also was in the same boat.But i still give a try.

All the best.

Regards
Taurus

Ran_V

Sep 25, 2014
Taurus - mine s coming from Sri Lanka...I have submitted the application. Thank you so much for helping me out in this terrible crisis. :) v kind of you