+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS SCores

James12389

Jul 14, 2020
Hello,

Can someone how to explain whether it is alright to show a screenshot of the IELTS score from the web portal. I have given the test and gotten my scores but as a result of the pandemic, I currently don't have access to the original copy to scan and upload it. I have been trying to contact OINP but it goes straight to voicemail. Have a deadline in 5 days and I was wondering if ANYONE could help me, please.

Thanks.

Jiyva

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
As far as I remember, you only need to fill in some essential information of you IELTS result like date of exam, scores and name. There is no place to upload the scan of official IELTS result.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Hello,

Can someone how to explain whether it is alright to show a screenshot of the IELTS score from the web portal. I have given the test and gotten my scores but as a result of the pandemic, I currently don't have access to the original copy to scan and upload it. I have been trying to contact OINP but it goes straight to voicemail. Have a deadline in 5 days and I was wondering if ANYONE could help me, please.

Thanks.
You need the number of the IELTS report. You only get that with the physical copy. Without the number, you won't be able to complete your profile.