Med's Done....
23-09-2010
Passport Req..
05-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2011
LANDED..........
18-06-2011
I want some expert to advise me on this - I recently got the IELTS results. While I scored 7.5 in Listening and Reading and 7.0 in Speaking, I could manage to get only 6.0 in Writing. To qualify for my submission to Immigrate, I need 16 points in Language and so I am falling short of 2 points in this case. Question -
1. If I appear again for IELTS and get 6.5 in Writing, can I attach this with previous certificate (even if I do not get say, 7.5 in Listening during this test). What I mean is that can both the test results be considered together ?
2. Since I have met the criteria for Listening, Reading and Speaking, can I support my proficiency in Writing by attaching degree certificate and my education certificates which support my complete education in English ?
3. I need to submit the documents by first week of June. What if I fill BASIC Proficiency in French (which will fetch me 2 points) in my application. In this region, there is no Company that provides certificate for level of education in French education. And in the meanwhile, I can immediately start taking classes in French so that I have the claimed Basic Proficiency in a couple of months.

Please advise urgently.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

grouvvy said:
I want some expert to advise me on this - I recently got the IELTS results. While I scored 7.5 in Listening and Reading and 7.0 in Speaking, I could manage to get only 6.0 in Writing. To qualify for my submission to Immigrate, I need 16 points in Language and so I am falling short of 2 points in this case. Question -
1. If I appear again for IELTS and get 6.5 in Writing, can I attach this with previous certificate (even if I do not get say, 7.5 in Listening during this test). What I mean is that can both the test results be considered together ?
2. Since I have met the criteria for Listening, Reading and Speaking, can I support my proficiency in Writing by attaching degree certificate and my education certificates which support my complete education in English ?
3. I need to submit the documents by first week of June. What if I fill BASIC Proficiency in French (which will fetch me 2 points) in my application. In this region, there is no Company that provides certificate for level of education in French education. And in the meanwhile, I can immediately start taking classes in French so that I have the claimed Basic Proficiency in a couple of months.

Please advise urgently.
1. You have to submit the IELTS with the application and CIC/CHC will not mix and match 2 scores. They take the score from one.
2. To claim proficiency in French you have to send the TEF results with your application.

thevaayu

Apr 29, 2010
my educational qualification is sr. secondary (10+2) and done 2 years certificate course. what i want to know that how many points i will got in this catagory.

Please advise urgently.
[/quote]

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

thevaayu said:
my educational qualification is sr. secondary (10+2) and done 2 years certificate course. what i want to know that how many points i will got in this catagory.

Please advise urgently.
1. If it is not a trade certificate (i.e. welding, mechanics etc.) then 5, if it is a trade certificate 20

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
Hi, i got the same problem !!
i m really worried i have to send full docs to london on or before 10th june i need 14 points in IELTS i have given ielts 4th time i get almost the same marks

L R W S Over all
7.5 6.5 6 5.5 6.5 Academic
6.5 6.5 6 6 6 Genral
6.5 6.5 6.5 6 6.5 general
7 7 7 6 7 general

i have done MBA total 16 years of education , Oracle Certificate professional i have given 4 papers online is this certification points included in my education
i m 25 years old
6 years of work experience in NOC 0111

Can any one advice me what to do ?? as i m stucked in between i got first AOR on 20th feb 2010 i filled my ielts points to 3 high and i low i.e L high R high W High S Medium what shall i do shall i send my application ?? with out IELTS or shall i send my ielts result along all the IELts results ?will i get OCP certification points as well ??