IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
There are some that get admitted and ultimately get a visa without even writing IELTS so dont lose hope. It's always possible, just depends on your other qualifications. I myself didnt do IELTS and faced no problems throughout the whole process. Regardless though, it would be helpful if you can improve your score, that is if you have enough time to do so or else this will just have to suffice.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Josh21 said:
There are some that get admitted and ultimately get a visa without even writing IELTS so dont lose hope. It's always possible, just depends on your other qualifications. I myself didnt do IELTS and faced no problems throughout the whole process. Regardless though, it would be helpful if you can improve your score, that is if you have enough time to do so or else this will just have to suffice.

1. No University gives admission on 5.0

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
In Saskatchewan , 6.5 is required.

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Josh21 said:
well brother in which university you are studying now ?? and you also didnt did ielts for candaian ambasy student visa ?

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Josh21 said:
in which university you are studing now ?? and in how much time you got ur visa ?? and without ielts ?

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
My friend got his admission in Concordia University's master's in Engineering program on the basis of "English Proficiency Letter" that he got issued from the university he did his bachelor's from and so he applied for visa, where he did not show his IELTS score which was less than what is generally accepted and he got his visa and is in Canada right now attending his classes :)
So that goes to show that if you're lucky, you might get your visa without showing it, ONCE you get your admission (Unconditional that is). Oh btw you will have to make someone else write your SOP's for the university and visa as well by someone who knows better English.

Hope this helps

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dextermaxter said:
hello i am appling to for masters in canada

my ilets score is reading 5.5 ,writing 5 , listing 5.5 , speaking 7 overall 6

so am i elegible for canda visa ??
what are the chances ?

and what should i do to make my case more strong
your chances are low to none. you should improve your scores to give you a better chance at applying for a student visa

Nov 24, 2013
hi im from india and im willing to apply for canadian universities.my ielts overall score is 6...Listening:6.0
Reading:6.5
Writing:6.0
Speaking: 6.0
so do i have a chance in getting into .I've b-tech aggregate 61.4%

please sugest