+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS revaluation

Ali Pak

Jan 20, 2019
I have the exact same score. I gave my test on Nov 10 via BC.
Applied for EOR, and BC acknowledged that they received my EOR application today. And asked to wait for upto 4 weeks from today.

Fingers crossed.

Can you share your test date and EOR timeline if you have applied for EOR?
Did your score change?

shirishkota

Aug 30, 2019
I got my score today from BC. L 8, R 8.5, W 7, S 6.5. Just because of speaking I am losing my score boost of 8777. Worth rechecking?

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
I got my score today from BC. L 8, R 8.5, W 7, S 6.5. Just because of speaking I am losing my score boost of 8777. Worth rechecking?
It is absolutely worthy to apply for EOR. Just some money at stake but if positive, you definitely would boost your crs score. So, give it a try.

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
I scored (L, R, W S) 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 and appeared through BC in General Training. I am very disappointed with my writing score as I wrote quite well in both Task 1 and Task 2 keeping in mind all the evaluation criterea. Am planning to opt for re-evaluation.. Would I get atleast a 7 in my writing as it is the minimum criterea required for me?

Please suggest!

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I scored (L, R, W S) 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 and appeared through BC in General Training. I am very disappointed with my writing score as I wrote quite well in both Task 1 and Task 2 keeping in mind all the evaluation criterea. Am planning to opt for re-evaluation.. Would I get atleast a 7 in my writing as it is the minimum criterea required for me?

Please suggest!
Yes I would say please go for EOR if you have no issue with the EOR fee. I got my EOR result today after 19 calendar days and my writing score increased from 6.5 to 7.0, even though there was no change to my 6.5 speaking score.

Anyway, I took the test with BC. I think their EOR outcome is fair enough since I really did not perform well for speaking section.

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Yes I would say please go for EOR if you have no issue with the EOR fee. I got my EOR result today after 19 calendar days and my writing score increased from 6.5 to 7.0, even though there was no change to my 6.5 speaking score.

Anyway, I took the test with BC. I think their EOR outcome is fair enough since I really did not perform well for speaking section.
Thanks alot. I have applied for EOR on 23rd Sept and am waiting for the acknowledgement. Fingers crossed!